Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Seeing us on saturday, we need a winger and a centre forward pronto. Ortiz looks good but he is clearly not a left winger. Get him on the right and i think he will be able to supply jelavic and whoever (hoping goodwillie) with some quality crosses.

I also think if goodwillie wants to come to us, he should hold out and not move to a championship side paying him an extra £5k. I dont seem the harm in him putting in a transfer request, top players around the world do it to force the move they want, and it usually drops the fee.

We won't pay £2m for him and he'll go to Blackpool.

I can't believe we pay £1.5m for Wallace then offer £1m for Scotlands young player of the year..can't wait till Sep 1st to get this circus over with.

Yet some people will claim that its us trying to get the best deal.

There's a difference between negotiating and just wasting time with unrealistic offers.

Our original offer was 300k for Lee Wallace and look where that got us.

It will be DU holding up this deal all the way, although our low bids dont help. I think goodwillie does want to come to us and may even turn down the extra cash from other culbs to make it happen. Althoug as we have seen in the past money talks.

At the end of the day we paid over 2 million for Naismith when he was less unproven so we should just stump up the cash and get him signed.

We paid the same for Thomson and Whittaker.

I actually think DG is worth more now than they were when we bought them.

Itkagent1962 ...

Blackpool in pole postion for Goodwillie. Bid almost twice what #RFC have.

Itkagent1962 ...

#RFC need to learn that once a bid is rejected for being to low it's not likely that another bid for the same amount will be accepted.

C'mon to fuck Rangers. Stop plane around.

Can't see him wanting to go to Blackpool. He'll be a Rangers player by the weekend. Offering the same amount that was rejected for being too low last time. :lol: :lol:

Yet some people will claim that its us trying to get the best deal.

There's a difference between negotiating and just wasting time with unrealistic offers.

Our original offer was 300k for Lee Wallace and look where

that got us.

This (tu)

A fair price is all that is reqd. Offering 300k for Wallace and then getting him at 5 times that offer must show whyte that other clubs aren't fuvking daft. Although on the flip side it shows how daft we were to sell miller at 300k

I think Goodwillie has maybe given us some assurances he wants to come here, hence we are fucking around with the price. If this is not the case, we need to give them the asking price or risk losing out. The longer this goes on, the more I can see his price creeping up and up and pricing us out.

Ps I can't believe we offered 1mill again, if they didn't take that b4 the rape case they sure as fuck won't take it after he got the all clear.

I retract that fully if our offer Is higher than 1mill.

1.75m with a sell on clause is fair IMO

There's no reports of a Blackpool bid being accepted, and for anyone to say we've offered the same amount previously rejected is just a lie pure and simple.

DU are hanging on hoping for blackpool and Cardiff to bid so that we are forced to pay more.

We should just pay the 2M and get it sorted so he's available for the weekend. No messing about just get it done.

There's no reports of a Blackpool bid being accepted, and for anyone to say we've offered the same amount previously rejected is just a lie pure and simple.

DU are hanging on hoping for blackpool and Cardiff to bid so that we are forced to pay more.

We should just pay the 2M and get it sorted so he's available for the weekend. No messing about just get it done.

This (tu)

JUST GET IT DONE