Kenny Miller

RFC55

Has any footballer ever played for the same team 3 times in there careers?

Surely. I'm sure i saw something even earlier today about someone going back to Real Madrid for the third time. It's quite common for them to have them as a kid, sell them and buy them back later when they turn out to be alright

Kenny is one of these "confidence players" like Edu, Lafferty and Whittaker. That's what makes there form so patchy. I'm not a fan of this kind of player and would much rather someone with more self-belief and consistency i.e, David Goodwillie.

It's no secret that Kenny goes through long patches of not scoring goals. The odds of Kenny recapturing the goal-scoring form he was in when he left are slim to none.

Kenny is one of these "confidence players" like Edu, Lafferty and Whittaker. That's what makes there form so patchy. I'm not a fan of this kind of player and would much rather someone with more self-belief and consistency i.e, David Goodwillie.

It's no secret that Kenny goes through long patches of not scoring goals. The odds of Kenny recapturing the goal-scoring form he was in when he left are slim to none.

Rubbish. Kenny Miller Scored 42 goals for Rangers in his last season and a half. 'patchy'

Would LOVE this..Milelr and Jela for a full season.. :drool:

We would be looking at a potential 50 goals between them..easy..anyone who thinks there is a better option within our price range then fire away..

This. Miller and Jela would be a great partnership.

Not sure how keen I am on this. If we can get him on reasonable wages and a 2 year deal then fine. However, if he were to take a substantial cut on his reportedly ridculous wages in Turkey, would imagine he would look to trade that off with getting a longer term deal. For one, I would not like to take the gamble to give an aging player who's game is based on speed / mobility and make him one of our top earners with a longish contract.

Would prefer to see the money spent on Goodwillie (tu) providing he can get clear of the assorted allegations hanging over him.