Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Player of the year several times and several top clubs in for him to . Would be a cracking signing ......

Cuellar was never coming to us ............

cuellar isnt coming to us? You know that do you?

WWTC

Anyone with common sense knows Cuellar was never coming ........

Would you go back to your old job for half the money ????????

That's not really correct though is it.

Better saying, "Would you go back to your old job for alot more money than you were getting the first time"

JTP

haha , he's still going back to his old job for less money . No one on here would do it , and neither will Cuellar ..........

I'm not sure if the deal will go through, but if Cuellar's not happy with the money being offered, would it take him 3 weeks to tell us.......I doubt it. If it falls through, and I say if, it will for something else rather than wages IMO.

gordo

The guy could have signed weeks ago , but he never .

And to think this does not revolve around money is crazy . ALL transfer dealings are about money .....

Look at Bougherra , for years he's been saying he wants to go to the EPL and now would sign for anyone who will through cash at him ...........

WWTC

Anyone with common sense knows Cuellar was never coming ........

Would you go back to your old job for half the money ????????

So your sayin since day one of this, youve known we're not gettin him? No one else had made him an offer, and if there was no chance of him comin to us, why not just say so? Whats to gain from hangin off. Im not sayin we will defo get him, but to say youvr known for ages we're not gettin him is just bollocks mate.

And how can u ask me that, im not a footballer. But players do take massive paycuts sometimes in order to move to certain clubs

I think 3 years at £40k a week will give you a decent wedge in the bank.

There actually IS some players who like to be happy, playing and winning.

Not many, but lets hope Carlos values these 3 things over money.

gordo

The guy could have signed weeks ago , but he never .

And to think this does not revolve around money is crazy . ALL transfer dealings are about money .....

Look at Bougherra , for years he's been saying he wants to go to the EPL and now would sign for anyone who will through cash at him ...........

Why would he sign whilst injured? Stay at Villa for a few more weeks - get a reported £40,000 a week for nothing? Come to Rangers - get £20,000 a week? <cr> If he comes, it'll be near the end of the transfer window.

WWTC

These days its all about money , nothing else .

You tell me why he has not signed since both teams agreed a fee around 3/4 weeks ago ???????

you tell me why he hasnt reject us either.

Stop kiddin in your a man in the know, you know as much about the cuellar deal as any of us. Fuck all.

you tell me why he hasnt reject us either.

Stop kiddin in your a man in the know, you know as much about the cuellar deal as any of us. Fuck all.

Exactly!

I like the quotes attributed to him that he wants Anderlecht to lower their asking price and that he wants to move to us and a contract would be easy. I hope anderlecht listen and maybe allow him to go with 3m as a compremise

I like the quotes attributed to him that he wants Anderlecht to lower their asking price and that he wants to move to us and a contract would be easy. I hope anderlecht listen and maybe allow him to go with 3m as a compremise

Just on sky transfer center that he has urged his club to make this deal happen

m89

So hes hanging on in there collecting his £40k then he's coming back to his old job for half the money ? Very good of him ...........get real !

Why has he not said no yet by the way?

WWTC

I know no more than anyone else and never said i did , but common sense tells me its never happening .........

The guy is sitting injured and collecting heavy money for it and will eventually sign for whoever gives him the money he's on or more . Not half his wages !

Hope your around in a couple of weeks when its settled ..........