***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I am so unbelievably angry at him. Every single error we have made so far this season has been Whittaker's. Defensive errors are forgiveable but deciding your desire for payback is more important than the club is indefensible.

He was a selfish knob, Jamie.

Despite the ref lets say 'blundering' that still doesn't excuse some if the in discipline creeping into some of the players. Like why on earth does Naismith have to chirp away at the ref every single stupid little decision. We've got this side on the rack, lets just play football and ignore the Swedes cheating antics, they clearly think they're Chelsea or Porto.

Footballing wise, think we've played ok can't understand the guy whose 'off down the gym cos this is shite' <cr> But the players need to keep their head, the ref was 100% correct to send Whittaker off - and the cunt should never play for us again - but I'm just not sure about him, his failure to even book the cunt that McCulloch clattered is worrying in the least.

Still, all is said and done, one more goal, come on tae fuck guys!

McCulloch booked once again for a pointless tackle. The guy is a dud, absolutely no awareness, a liability.

Running about, pointing, offering absolutely bugger all to the team.

were playing ok. refs a dick.

whitts was a red, hes a fuckin idiot if we end up out its all his fault. offer him to bursaspor for 3mil.

edu is doing ok and gr8 ball to jela for the goal. rest of the defence seem comfortable. i would put broadfoot on for edu though as it could cost us if we dont.

need to get bak to passing the ball about and we will bury this mob even with 10men. the last 10 mins of the half we just humped it up the park and lost our way.

considering the situation, we are on course to do what we need to.

we are the rangers now lets do this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it get any better than that pass from Edu? We all know he's a liability most of the time but if Xavi had made that pass everybody would rightly be saying "that's why he's the best midfielder in the world."

I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day.