Time To Cash In On Jelavic.

LegendofCoop

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been saying it for weeks , nowhere near as good as some and he thinks ..............

Right in the nick of time eh timmy. It disgusts me that this taig is free to comment on this board. I can't believe we've banned some good bears for something that happened in the OT (don't know the circumstances surrounding that) yet we let blatant taigs run amock on this board when we lose. Get it up ye. We shouldve had 2 penalties taigy whereas YOU well and truly demolished all scottish credibility. CHAMPIONS CUNT

Are all of yous that are saying sell him fucking brainless? if we sell Jelavic we will not bring in another striker as good as him, and who will we have left up front Lafferty and healy?

He's not played well in Europe just like the whole team. But in the SPL he is the best forward in the league.

And it would be the worse decision Rangers could make after we have just been put out of Europe. He's just about the only player who can create things up front and score the goals at the same time.

I honestly can't believe people think he's world class... He'd be a bench warmer at Wigan ffs!

Read this comment on my phone last night so thought I'd wait till today so I could quote it.

One of the worst comments I've read on this forum since I joined to be quite frank.

I love how people think the majority of the strikers in the premiership are all world class.

Oh and to show you how fucking ridiculous your statement is ................... Connor Sammon is a bench warmer at Wigan (tu)

Jelavić has shown how good he is in the league, he is priceless to us so to even say to cash in in my eyes in absolute madness.

Would be stupid to sell him , and am not convinced anyone would pay what we did anyway , but needs a boot up his arse .........

Now we're out of Europe, limited funds if we can get £10m (as some have valued him at) I'd bite your hand off!

Slow, indecisive and, well....generally...not all he's cracked up to be to be frank! Will score the odd peach, but if he can't score against this level of shite in Europe then he's a luxury we can't afford to be honest.

Get in £10m for him and buy a few players.

Tin hat time. :pipe:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/at/2011/7/7/65d333140b00984bec8697e9629c359b_11610.jpg__thumb

the problem is we need a good goal scorer to partner jelavic selling him will not be the answer but now i dont think anyone will be brought in we have been crying out for a decent partner for jelavic since miller left and still we havent got one apart from shoring up our defence we should have had a striker in at the start of the season

the problem is we need a good goal scorer to partner jelavic selling him will not be the answer but now i dont think anyone will be brought in we have been crying out for a decent partner for jelavic since miller left and still we havent got one apart from shoring up our defence we should have had a striker in at the start of the season

he has missed a lot of good chances lately, But he is in there to take them and they will start to come good for him.

By the standards he set last season, Jela has been poor at the beginning of this season. However, we are far too over-reliant on him. He missed a lot of chances in Europe this season but he was the only guy consistantly getting into the box to be on the end of things. He peeled off to much last night, meaning we had nobody in the box to get on the end of something. Healy should have been on earlier for me

I go to Ibrox to see the best. For years weve been craving a player ''your dying to see'' and I am in the category that im dying to see Jelavic, so why we are even talking about cashing in on him is beyond me.

10 Year ago not fkn one fan was interested in money matters at our club, I know its went crap, but we should all be more interested in seeing better players and we should be expecting better players for the money were paying.

It will all be solved when i win the 70 Million the night then im putting a couch in the Copland Rear and I will never be moved for that kind of investment. PLus I want a foot massager and a waiter to my couch.

Our best player is having a bad spell so we should sell him.

Deary me.

Just remember form is temporary, he'll start firing them in again. I'd be much more concerned with the continued poor form of Edu and how he walks into the team regardless.

He's had a couple of bad games and he's over-rated according to some muppets on here.

I'm not saying he's over-rated, I just think he's looked sluggish and dis-interested thus far this season. No doubting his real playing ability though, he showed that last season.

Read this comment on my phone last night so thought I'd wait till today so I could quote it.

One of the worst comments I've read on this forum since I joined to be quite frank.

I love how people think the majority of the strikers in the premiership are all world class.

Oh and to show you how fucking ridiculous your statement is ................... Connor Sammon is a bench warmer at Wigan (tu)

Firstly, I didn't say any Wigan player was world class, I said Jelavic wasn't and would be a bench warmer in the premiership, I used Wigan as an example.

Secondly. What's Connor Sammon got to do with it? He'd be sitting on the bench beside him!!! If Connor Sammon was starting matches then you'd have a point... but sadly your comment makes absolutely no sense.