Robbie Savage

GF John

Anybody else hear him on the radio there dismissing Per Mertesacker as a shite signing because he failed at Real Madrid? :lol: :lol:

Just shows you how much he knows as it was Metzelder that was at Madrid and Mertesacker has never left Germany :lol:

Football pundits that know nothing about football really frustrate me.

See when Arsenal bring in Gervinho and someone like Paul Merson has never seen him play or heard of him, it gives me the anguish. Why can I not get a fucking job?!

Anybody else hear him on the radio there dismissing Per Mertesacker as a shite signing because he failed at Real Madrid? :lol: :lol:

I heard that as well, what a thick cnut. He even said they should have went for Cahill rather than Mertesacker as he was a much better player....yip 3 caps Cahill against a 75 capped german! It took Keown to actually come on and say what a good signing.

Savage is an absolute bawbag and a muppet. Especially after is comment on Davie Weir last season! wanker.gif

For the record, when I seen that they were in for Mertesaker I remember standing up away form my rice krispies moving towards the TV and exclaiming "Arsenal, that's a fucking brilliant signing!!" I was quite overjoyed for some reason, not even an Arsenal fan.