Is An Old Firm Game Worth Losing Your Job & Facing Charges For..?

Creampuff

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck does a Glasgow boy get to 19 years old and never go to a Rangers/selik match?

doh

I was sneaking onto a train from Inverness at the age of 12.

I remember (although fae Glasgow) i was away wi my Dad delivering food to hotels in Aviemore and Inverness one Friday and we had the beggars on the Saturday..We had to stay the night cos the truck was fucked and i left him up there and got the train from Inverness to Glasgow for the game..

3 o clock kick offs then of course..1984 i think it was...3-3 at the tattie dome

I remember (although fae Glasgow) i was away wi my Dad delivering food to hotels in Aviemore and Inverness one Friday and we had the beggars on the Saturday..We had to stay the night cos the truck was fucked and i left him up there and got the train from Inverness to Glasgow for the game..

3 o clock kick offs then of course..1984 i think it was...3-3 at the tattie dome

Home on the paper train Loyal (tu)

Get your Mum to phone your work on the Friday saying, "Hello, this is Alan's Mum. Alan's got a tummy upset and won't be in for a few days. In fact, I'm understating it by calling it a tummy upset. He's been shitting for Britain since last night. It's coming out his arse faster than he can wipe it up from the last visit. We've got shite on the floors, walls and ceilings of every room in the house thanks to this tummy upset and my back garden drying green is full to overflowing with Alan's clothes as he's shit on everything that he owns. Underpants, trousers, shirts, socks...you name it he's fired vat-loads of shit over them in the last 24-hours. My family and I are at our wits end - the boy has no more shit to give....yet more flies out of him by the hour......indeed, there he goes running past me again for another shit session (She cries out, "Alan....just use the bucket under the stair cupboard son......I'm still trying to get the shit marks off the bath from this morning!"). Where was I? Yes, anyway, as you can hear we've got a bit of a crisis in our hands and therefore I felt it only right to tell you that Alan won't be in for some time......at least not until we get to the bottom (Cries out "Oops.....sorry Alan!") of this tummy upset."

I may have overgilded the lilly ever-so-slightly.......but you'll get the drift.

PS. If you can't convince yer' Maw' to do this dastardly but necessary deed, stick your baws in a vice and phone them your self.

I guarantee the voice pitch will be high enough. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would rep you mate but i'm on my phone

Despite my 19 years of being alive and loving the greatest club in the World, I've never been to an Old Firm game :anguish:

Anyway, being my first year with a season ticket, the first thing I did when the fixtures were announced was to march the Old Firm game off.

Got a text from a fellow cashier who informed me that my manager, who I have enough fucking beef with already, btw. Has took in upon herself to book a weekend holiday from the work for that weekend. Which she fucking tells me about today (she doesn't know I've been prewarned). So anyway, I was looking for some advice.

Do I take it like a man, and accept I can't go?

Or do I walk in, chin her, and leave William Hill forever?

Also, next Sunday, where should I drink pre match? :craphead:

Jobs are hard to come by in this day and age my friend. My first OF was last seasons 40th anniversary of the disaster. I had to wait nearly 24 years and got another four in the months following. Without a job can you afford your season ticket? Or next seasons? Chill out mate, there's plenty of time.

Get your Mum to phone your work on the Friday saying, "Hello, this is Alan's Mum. Alan's got a tummy upset and won't be in for a few days. In fact, I'm understating it by calling it a tummy upset. He's been shitting for Britain since last night. It's coming out his arse faster than he can wipe it up from the last visit. We've got shite on the floors, walls and ceilings of every room in the house thanks to this tummy upset and my back garden drying green is full to overflowing with Alan's clothes as he's shit on everything that he owns. Underpants, trousers, shirts, socks...you name it he's fired vat-loads of shit over them in the last 24-hours. My family and I are at our wits end - the boy has no more shit to give....yet more flies out of him by the hour......indeed, there he goes running past me again for another shit session (She cries out, "Alan....just use the bucket under the stair cupboard son......I'm still trying to get the shit marks off the bath from this morning!"). Where was I? Yes, anyway, as you can hear we've got a bit of a crisis in our hands and therefore I felt it only right to tell you that Alan won't be in for some time......at least not until we get to the bottom (Cries out "Oops.....sorry Alan!") of this tummy upset."

I may have overgilded the lilly ever-so-slightly.......but you'll get the drift.

PS. If you can't convince yer' Maw' to do this dastardly but necessary deed, stick your baws in a vice and phone them your self.

:lol::lol:

Despite my 19 years of being alive and loving the greatest club in the World, I've never been to an Old Firm game :anguish:

Anyway, being my first year with a season ticket, the first thing I did when the fixtures were announced was to march the Old Firm game off.

Got a text from a fellow cashier who informed me that my manager, who I have enough fucking beef with already, btw. Has took in upon herself to book a weekend holiday from the work for that weekend. Which she fucking tells me about today (she doesn't know I've been prewarned). So anyway, I was looking for some advice.

You should hiv hid her pumped by noo an tain photies then you could dae whit ye want, always remember son keep yer friends close but yer enemiies in yer ticket poakit ! :sherlock:

:shifty:

Yes. Until now we've been a shower o shite. No doubt about it. Barring Motherwell where we played really well.

Nothing wrong with giving a fellow Bear a wee bit of advice when it comes to his liveliehood.

On the other hand, he could just read your posts on here and be a right negative bastard.

Let him decide for himself.

Yes. Until now we've been a shower o shite. No doubt about it. Barring Motherwell where we played really well.

Nothing wrong with giving a fellow Bear a wee bit of advice when it comes to his liveliehood.

On the other hand, he could just read your posts on here and be a right negative bastard.

Let him decide for himself.

We're top of the league.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm unfortunately sitting in my mum and dad's living room while they're watching that Fred West drama thing that's on telly, a very unfortunate time to be pishing myslef laughing

phone in sick on that day, they wont sack you for one day off. take your verbal warning from the boss and move on :)