Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen Andy Taigheads article from earlier RE this protest?

Andy loves putting out and article regarding VB as it get's him hits and into the most read on newsnow, must have written a dozen with our name in the title. We thank him for the free publicity as any bear knows if we're upsetting him then we're doing something right.

Might actuallygo. Our bus gets in at about 12 anyway and it'll certainly be a change from what I usually do before games :lol:

God, you can't come out with a statement like that and not tell us what you do before the game. Mind running riot here.

Does he go ....

For a pint?

for an ice cream?

Brothel?

Pictures?

House fr an Art Lover in the Bella Park

Game of pitch and putt Bella Park.

Church?

For god-sake man put me out of my misery wacko.gif

Andy loves putting out and article regarding VB as it get's him hits and into the most read on newsnow, must have written a dozen with our name in the title. We thank him for the free publicity as any bear knows if we're upsetting him then we're doing something right.

:)(tu)

God, you can't come out with a statement like that and not tell us what you do before the game. Mind running riot here.

Does he go ....

For a pint?

for an ice cream?

Brothel?

Pictures?

House fr an Art Lover in the Bella Park

Game of pitch and putt Bella Park.

Church?

For god-sake man put me out of my misery wacko.gif

:lol:

What's pitch and putt? :ph34r:

:lol:

What's pitch and putt? :ph34r:

You really not know?

Thers is 18 hole course in Bella Park used to spend school holidays playing pitch and outt. You have two golf clubs pitcher and Putter. A step up from putting.

Now if I have just had the ass ripped out of me , I hold my hands and and say well done laugh.gif

The BBC doc was a hatchet job, If I get a ticket for the Dundee United game I might think about wandering along.

Take this however you like but if fans like you are feeling this way then we must be right about the agenda, wander along...the more the merrier!

Say farewell to your tadger then - the BBC community bike (everyone has ridden her) has what's known in the trade as 'an applauding genital'.

Yes - she's full of the clap.

In all seriousness you'd get a better ride shagging a barber's floor.

Have you pumped her then?