***The Official St. Mirren - Rangers Thread***

Senna

Going to avoid this place for a while whilst the usual suspects spout their bile.

Don't mind criticism (and it's justified) but I can't understand the mentality of so-called fans who call some of our biggest legends things I wouldn't aim at the worst of Celtic players.

Merry Christmas to the good folk at RM.

Same mate, going to have a few days off here after this.

Criticism and debate is fine but on here it's abuse the manager, abuse the players then abuse each other.

Hopefully everyone has a better Christmas to cheer them up a bit.

Title is over? McCoist get out? Fuck me, we are a point clear and Goian will be replaced by Bartley or Perry who are more than capable. It's not the end of the world. The performance today was vile, would make you actually want to be sick. We now have to look for players to get their arse in gear for wednesday.

Allys team selection? two left backs on the left and a left mid playing right+ Lee McCulloch. 15 point lead down to 1 and i fear for wed.

Sorry, but Ally McCoist is not a manager and has been lucky to be top of the lg for so long.

Changes are needed and it starts from the top.

If I was ally I'd have that mob locked in that dressing room til santa's done his rounds.

Then he should have a good fucking look at himself.

All this "still top" is just burying heads in the sand, we are going to be lucky if we're top by wednesday night.

Top we may be but we are fucking howling and are just getting worse.

Inverness should have been the wake up they needed (could and should have been gubbed proper in that game) but now I fear we will have a repeat of the 3-0 game from last season before any possibility that the team want to win 4 in a row.