***The Official St. Mirren - Rangers Thread***

Senna

Going to avoid this place for a while whilst the usual suspects spout their bile.

Don't mind criticism (and it's justified) but I can't understand the mentality of so-called fans who call some of our biggest legends things I wouldn't aim at the worst of Celtic players.

Merry Christmas to the good folk at RM.

For the people saying bring in weir for wednesday (not sure if it's sarcasm or serious) I don't think it'd be wise, he's 41 and hasn't kicked a ball for months. Match fitness is not on his side.

Would be as well playing with a big hole in defence.

But knowing ally, I wouldn't be surprised.

Going to avoid this place for a while whilst the usual suspects spout their bile.

Don't mind criticism (and it's justified) but I can't understand the mentality of so-called fans who call some of our biggest legends things I wouldn't aim at the worst of Celtic players.

Merry Christmas to the good folk at RM.

He takes that risk with his team selections. If this was Walter, i would be confident on us moving forward. Can you honestly tell me you feel that way about our manager?

Legend as a player, my childhood favourite...but NOT a manager good enough for this club.

Bloody hell. This board is going to be a barrel of laughs over Christmas, isn't it?

It's a shite loss. It might be a shite loss on Wednesday (or maybe not, who knows), but some of the shit being spouted in this thread is embarrassing.

No surrender.