***The Official Champions v Kilmarnock Thread***

Clemdog

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :mervan:

:Healy: :McCulloch:

Wouldn't mind seeing Cousin start but I'll leave him out until he's confirmed. Same with Kerkar as he definitely deserves to start but I think if Mervan can get up to pace then he and Aluko could run Killie ragged.

Booked my tickets just now. Let's get this place bouncing! :D

Back to the football, sick of hearing all the shite recently. Anyways, a packed Ibrox and plenty of signing please! Wish I was there with you guys.

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Kerkar:

:Healy: :McCulloch:

Swap Healy with Cousin if he signs haha

Now is the time for the players to stand up, be professional and win this by a margin. We are the Rangers and we're going nowhere!!!! :21:

Haven't felt this confident for a game in years, think we will win at least 3-0

Any idea who is doing the ht draw tomorrow? Would have been good to get a few legends back from all the era' s, to remind everyone of our great history and hopefully a bright future

I'm not going to needlessly discuss tactic's for a change, my only predictions is everyone behind the team for 90 minutes and not getting on their back for slack passes etc. Killie are a potentially hard team to beat but I think with our support and a more positive line-up for Ally we can expect a rout.