***The Official Champions v Kilmarnock Thread***

Clemdog

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot: :Perry::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:McCulloch: :Healy:

McCulloch and Healy are about as mobile as Stephen Hawkins on ketamine but they fucking love our club and put in a good shift at Dunfermline. Fancy a brace for each of them.

4-0 to The Rangers.

[/quote

Like the look of this team ?

Mon'the Gers!

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot: :Perry::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:McCulloch: :Healy:

McCulloch and Healy are about as mobile as Stephen Hawkins on ketamine but they fucking love our club and put in a good shift at Dunfermline. Fancy a brace for each of them.

4-0 to The Rangers.

that's the team I would play.

I've been vocal of the way the team has played this season but today I just want the whole team to go out and batter the opposition into submission, send a message out to everyone else that we're strong, together and still determined to get #55

I'm sure that every player who takes to the pitch today will give it their all to get the result for the Club.

Over 4 hours to go to KO and I just can't wait to see what the reaction will be from everyone. :21:

I honestly feel the more confident about this match than I have for a long time, regardless of what's happened this week. I really feel like the players will go out and really show their worth and their love for the club. I don't think Killie stand a chance.

C'MON BOYS!

I'd hope so.

If some players come out today and don't put in 200% effort, I would happily let Mr Duff and Mr Phelps begin the cost cutting process sooner than expected.

Total domination from the off today Bears.

Minimum 3-0. Need to keep the emotions in check though and put in a thoroughly professional performance that will tell the world we ain't going anywhere and this has already made us stronger!

Fancy Big Lee getting 2.

00000042.gif