Kennedy will bid

markybear

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He admitted that he has made his move for Rangers because his wife’s family are all big supporters.

He added: “I am a Hibs fan.

"I went to Tynecastle School in Edinburgh, that is why I have had so many broken noses because I decided to be a Hibs fan.

"I then went on to spent most of my teenage years in Glasgow and I also married a girl from Priesthill and her family are all Rangers mad.

"I went to loads of games and I spent a lot of my teenage years at Ibrox.

“So there is the connection.”

BJs every day for the bold yin, if he comes through.

I trust a buyout on this basis. He'll be trying like fuck for us.

Why does it matter if we have fan representation?

Ru for real, no fan reps on the board, Murray fucks up, whytes fucks up. Dictatorships can't be tolerated at our club any longer.

We need a voice, we also need to have a bit more say so on important issues

So with the authority of my esteemed fellow moderator Sir Canadian of Bacon, the rumour I heard was if Kennedy takes over Souness will return. Guy in my work heard it from a good source so has to be taken with a pinch of salt as I am doing. But even still as we are talking about his takeover I thought was a topical thing to post

So with the authority of my esteemed fellow moderator Sir Canadian of Bacon, the rumour I heard was if Kennedy takes over Souness will return. Guy in my work heard it from a good source so has to be taken with a pinch of salt as I am doing. But even still as we are talking about his takeover I thought was a topical thing to post

Straight swap for McCoist u mean?

Or upstairs?

£250mill personal wealth apparently. 13th on uk's rich list

Suppose that's alright but he would be better joining the consortium to increase funds but he wants to go solo. Would work if it was him and half fan ownership. Not sure £250 mil wealth is enough for us to actually get much from that.

They are friends, according to the original article which said he was interested, so not completely implausible.

They are friends, according to the original article which said he was interested, so not completely implausible.

I'd have Souness over Super Ally in a New York minute................although would be happy if Ally got the Assistant manager gig or, failing that, head of the Entertainment Committee :sherlock:

He sounds like he'd be more responsible than Whyte (as difficult as that is) but I still wish he'd see himself as being more than a 'backdrop' for the club, with an ambition simply to save it rather than take it forward in any way. Hopefully he has ideas for the club that he hasn't revealed yet.

At least he has got the mrs to answer to if he fucked us over!

In all seriousness, If as he says his wife is a bear along with her family then I can understand why he would do.

I don't know if it would be the right path for us though. We need at least part fan ownership b4 next season no matter who buys us.

If they ever get divorced we're fucked.