Rangers to England shock

scottjf82

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before this is the once in a lifetime chance to do it!

10 years time we could be a top 6 EPL team, every year, competing for the EPL, splashing Millions (we can actually afford) on top talent with a MASSIVE Sky TV income and regularly being competitive in the Champions League!

We would still be Rangers, still be Scottish but made a massive jump up in our competitive standing in World Football!

We HAVE to do this!

I agree we don't want to kill a team off....but we could buy a teams EFL registration for enough cash to let them start again in the Conference .....a lot better than them going to the Wall!

Fuxache Boss, we could at least have played with him for a couple of hours. :)

If it had been his first guise, I might have let you have some fun. But he's a repeat offender completely obsessed with us so I had to put him out his misery. If there was no Rangers, these saddos would have nothing left in their lives.

If it had been his first guise, I might have let you have some fun. But he's a repeat offender completely obsessed with us so I had to put him out his misery. If there was no Rangers, these saddos would have nothing left in their lives.

Fair enough - maybe he will go and get his hole or something now

I think this is a bluff from Mr Green to make everyone else think twice, just not a very good one. Would be funny as hell to watch them all scrabble for the scraps once we had left though.

Though there would be a huge outcry I can't see how they could stop rangers doing this if it were true as they have already set a precedent with the welsh clubs and could any attempt to stop it be construed as restraint of trade as football is so much about business and a clubs spending power as proven by man city last few seasons.

I used the example of Gretna on here a few days back and why this mHedia spoon fed rubbish about clubs not being allowed to move between league's is certainly not set in stone.

Gretna have been a member club of both the Scottish and English FA's, they have played in both the Scottish and English cups in the space of a few years. In 1993 Gretna played in the English fa cup against Bolton in a live t.v game, in 2006 they played in the scottish cup final against Hearts. They were a member of the English football assocation for 56 years till 2002 when they joined the sfa.

Even if it is just a pipe dream i at least hope we try to move to England, this is a once in a lifetime oppourtunity for Rangers to get out of the micky mouse Scottish leagues.

I used the example of Gretna on here a few days back and why this mHedia spoon fed rubbish about clubs not being allowed to move between league's is certainly not set in stone.

Gretna have been a member club of both the Scottish and English FA's, they have played in both the Scottish and English cups in the space of a few years. In 1993 Gretna played in the English fa cup against Bolton in a live t.v game, in 2006 they played in the scottish cup final against Hearts. They were a member of the English football assocation for 56 years till 2002 when they joined the sfa.

Even if it is just a pipe dream i at least hope we try to move to England, this is a once in a lifetime oppourtunity for Rangers to get out of the micky mouse Scottish leagues.

Didn't know that about Gretna - interesting stuff

I have always been vehemently anti going to England but the last six months has completely changed my perspective.

Berwick Rangers where the same or simmilar to Gretna and have also moved from English Football to Scottish Football simply based on Geography reasons nothing else .

So the shit the Mhedia ate spouting about it notbeong possible is pathetic to say the least .

If Gretna Derry City and Berwick Rangers can do it then why the Hell not us ?We have several extremely strong reasons for it.

One being bigoted Hatred.

Rangers must push for this, absolutely not in the name of buying another club and all that pish. It must be authenticized. The English are hunting us but I can't see why Alex Ferguson cannot use some of his influence to try and push for this to happen. He's the biggest man in English football and having a go at convincing the heirarchy surely can't hurt. He's a govan man and he'd do well to remember his roots and the club that made him.