Who should we go for

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be looking i think at buying proven 1st division players to see us winning SFL 3 comfortably and still being good enough for Div 2 until the illegal corruption of the embargo is lifted.

There is a few Falkirk players who are good prospects too

I would think there is a chance a few legends could pull on the boots and easily do a job in SFL3

Laudrup

Molls

Albertz

Numan

Gio

would still easily do a job - even if we sign them now they can play a handfull of select games as they wont need to be full time and thus wouldnt cost much

Would be class

How are any if them 4 you've mentioned rangers men?

Craig Beattie was a Rangers fan growing up

Robbie Neilson was a Rangers fan growing up and was at us until he was 17

Ian Black has stated he is a Rangers man previously as has Jennings. Maybe these two are not child hood fans but Beattie & Neilson are

Craig Beattie was a Rangers fan growing up

Robbie Neilson was a Rangers fan growing up and was at us until he was 17

Ian Black has stated he is a Rangers man previously as has Jennings. Maybe these two are not child hood fans but Beattie & Neilson are

Ian Black's dad played for Hearts....well documented that he's from Edinburgh was a ball boy at Tynecastle & grew up supporting Hearts.....Jennings.... where did you pull that one from?

With one eye on the long game I'd be seriously trying everything to secure Sone Aluko.The guy was willing to pay his way into Rangers. We should do what we can to hold onto him for when we return. Then Ian Black and a solid young defender willing to build his career towards the SPL in 3 years time. Ally will already have his eyes on a few I'm sure. Some money from t.v being negotiated and all the true Bears getting to as many games as possible. This is where the real legends begin.

Because Motherwell are shite in the spl, they probably would be paying him only a little more, if not less than we could offer. He could go down as a Rangers legend like his dad, in years to come and ok may take time, but will proably win a trophy with us before Mothewell win F*** all.

With one eye on the long game I'd be seriously trying everything to secure Sone Aluko.The guy was willing to pay his way into Rangers. We should do what we can to hold onto him for when we return. Then Ian Black and a solid young defender willing to build his career towards the SPL in 3 years time. Ally will already have his eyes on a few I'm sure. Some money from t.v being negotiated and all the true Bears getting to as many games as possible. This is where the real legends begin.

He was set to sign for Hull

To be honest I think we should be looking at players from the EFL who are around the 28/29 mark.

They are battle hardened and would, I think be ideal for taking us to the 1st Div easily.

Also the lure of Rangers would put any ridiculous wage demands out of their heads as I am sure we would be offering them slightly more than they already make at their present clubs.