License Granted?

Fine, there's nothing happening mate :anguish: Its more depressing saying it, prolly why you weren't answered

I've been travelling all day, thought youse would run to the rescue of a bear in need! :sherlock:

They can go and fuck themselves if it is that , of we signe that it will prevent us from moving on, and they will just apply sanction after sanction, points deduction , gate money, and titles removed.

I wouldnt fucking signe that.

I would be straight to uefa ,and then european court, siting cultural , religouse victimisation.

Its a complete and utter set up.

i dont think we would be so stupid as to sign something like that,there would be fucking chaos!

Has there been any comment from the club the night? At least yesterday there was reports that talks would resume tomorrow. Today nothing ? They cant still be talking so why nobody saying anything no even the usual shite press ??

Well it won't be me as none of you pricks have told me what's happening!!

:lol: I would be delighted to tell you if I knew.

Some people think the licence has been granted but we are standing firm on the titles situation which may be attached to the licence being granted. But I do not think anyone on here really knows.

Maybe someone else can be of more help. (tu)

:lol: I would be delighted to tell you if I knew.

Some people think the licence has been granted but we are standing firm on the titles situation which may be attached to the licence being granted. But I do not think anyone on here really knows.

Maybe someone else can be of more help. (tu)

Dunny, WHERE ARE YOU???

Can honestly see the people at the SPL fucking us over and not giving us the license.

I have a feeling that the SPL's deal with Sky is hanging in the balance unless we are on board somewhere, just a big game of bawbaggery poker

On what grounds can we possibly surrender 5 titles wacko.gif?!?!?!

As far as I know the investigation hasn't even began!!!!

Scummy tarrier CUNTS!

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!

FUCK THE SFA, SPL, RHEGAN, DHONCASTER, LIEWELL AND THE REST.

WE SHALL NOT SURRENDER!!

the SPL can bluster on this all they want. They KNOW if they don't register us then Scottish footbll is all but dead.

They are trying to bluff us into rolling over on the dual contracts pish.

the SPL can bluster on this all they want. They KNOW if they don't register us then Scottish footbll is all but dead.

They are trying to bluff us into rolling over on the dual contracts pish.

The only certainty if we don't get a licence is that we will be dead. I suspect that the other teams will be able to carry on somehow. Our position is nowhere near as strong as some like to think otherwise this would have been settled by now.

That's because their Chairman put Company Law above fans votes - the way it should have been for all the clubs. If some clubs go into administration as a direct result of their vote they could be in bother - as they knew the likely consequences beforehand. They even pointed them out but still voted Rangers out.

Indeed. (tu)

I know killie were shouted down by some of our fans as well.... but what would have been the outcome of it all had ALL the spl club chairman Not voted ?

I know it's all water under the bridge...interested is all.

Minutes from the meeting

CG : No

Ally: Double Naw

Sky: so thats a naw

Doncaster: looks like it

Regan: Peter will go nuts, what about 1 title

Ally: Peters a peado, your a cunt and the answers still naw

Doncaster: No membership then

Brilliant :beer1:

Sky: We are away

Doncaster: wait wait wait, come on Ally

CG: You heard him, no titles, fuck off

Ally: ya dick

Regan: Fuck sake just one title

Ally: Naw

Donc: Aye

Regan: Please

Ally: suck my dick

Minutes from the meeting

CG : No

Ally: Double Naw

Sky: so thats a naw

Doncaster: looks like it

Regan: Peter will go nuts, what about 1 title

Ally: Peters a peado, your a cunt and the answers still naw

Doncaster: No membership then

Sky: We are away

Doncaster: wait wait wait, come on Ally

CG: You heard him, no titles, fuck off

Ally: ya dick

Regan: Fuck sake just one title

Ally: Naw

Donc: Aye

Regan: Please

Ally: suck my dick

:lol:

http://www.dailygoss...four-years-4073

I,m getting fed up with this witch hunt of our club and its time that we use the real truth

Titles stripped for the worst crime a human could do

Celtic and Kayal and Lewill the dentist from lennon and regan & the muppet show members

and the Sfa South Korean Flag bearers division , Neil Doncasters haircut

Covering up for your own failings to investigate the REAL issues in football clubs

behind the scenes.

The world is a big place and in years to come names and shamed you will BE

we had you responsibility for checking out a fit and proper buisness person

who managed in less than a year-- Was he fit & SFA proper insane or bordering on insanity

with the aid of the scottish football association what a combination it seems.

Resign now from your failure and impartiality in dealing with your job

SPL Neil Doncaster - SFA - Regan - LICENCE TO KILL :wanker:

On what grounds can we possibly surrender 5 titles wacko.gif?!?!?!

As far as I know the investigation hasn't even began!!!!

Scummy tarrier CUNTS!

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!

FUCK THE SFA, SPL, RHEGAN, DHONCASTER, LIEWELL AND THE REST.

WE SHALL NOT SURRENDER!!

Thing is, the sanction isn't to actually instantly strip trophies, but that would be the likelihood if the investigation into our use of EBT's found that we misused them. What Green/Ally, whoever else is there is trying to fight for the investigation to be dropped, which is only fair, as we should be entitled to a fresh start after all the crap we've been through.

Grant Russell@STVGrant@fritzagrandold Game postponed, SFL board rule on whether to reschedule or order forfeit.

9:41 PM - 26 Jul 12 via Echofon · DetailsTweet text Image will appear as a link8m4eez4jttn0p0838aeyly_normal.jpegLawsophy@mdkster@STVGrant @fritzagrandold I feel for the fans, especially those who've bought tickets for Sunday's game. This really needs to be sorted asap
Expand