Ally: Naw

Donc: Aye

Regan: Please

Ally: suck my dick

You forgot Petrie

Hahahahahahahaha

Fuckin Beauty!!

:shifty:

need to clear this up as them shifty eyes are normally aimed at timposters on here. But your first lines were in agreement

from my post what the fuck makes you think im a one of them ? If that is what them eyes meant <cr>

@ScottBurns75: #Rangers expected to have their sfa membership rubber-stamped tomoro. Significant progress made with spl today. See Friday's Express$

Rubbin my chin with a puzzled look

Hmmmmm I say to myself

Why the fuck would we offer titles to be stripped....and admit guilt...without any investigation?

BBC say they have seen documents confirming duplicate contracts. Are they legal eagles all of a sudden? SPL say there is a 'Prima Face' case to answer. So they would know this because the outcome of the FTT then?

Give them Fuck all, unless we are proven guilty. Even then....a fine perhaps, not the titles we won on the pitch!

The very worst we should be willing to accept imo is allowing them to carry on their investigation with a provisional agreement that they either if we are found guilty,, apply one of the other sanctions available as punishment (remember that strippin titles is only one option),, or if they absolutely insist on removing a title,, it is not handed to the filth as a given,, there is nothing in their rules that says they have to ,and common sense would say it would be a very bad bad bad move if they did.

In any case we must at least be given a chance to give our side of the story and be entitled to defend ourselves.

We have not been found guilty of anything as yet,, I dont like hearing all this talk of us trying to force them to drop the investigation as that reeks of self guilt. I doubt they will back down if they truly have something on us , but if they did we would forever be tarnished with claims that we somehow bribed our way out of it and knew we where guilty. I could live wae that tho as it would still annoy the bheasts much much more.

need to clear this up as them shifty eyes are normally aimed at timposters on here. But your first lines were in agreement

from my post what the fuck makes you think im a one of them ? If that is what them eyes meant <cr>

Its on old joke, not a very good one, you're too jholly for my liking what with all thats going on, or rather not going on.

I believe that no matter what is coming out about them hitting us with severe sanctions ( banned for a year, banned from the cups etc) I can't see them not giving us the license, the retrospective punishment of stripping titles is the only thing that I think they have on us and i cant see it sticking, they know its wrong to do, or they wouldn't try to block a legal challenge by us down the line. We should accept nothing from them, we have been punished more than any team I know already for what has happened to us.

They NEED us in the football league wether it is for tv rights or to prop up the crumbling walls of the leagues above.

Come on Mr Green, Will your anchor hold.