Robbie Savage

Mckay

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to some of the replies on here :anguish:

robbie savage made a career in the EPL, and cunts dont want him to play for free because of his attitude, jesus fucking christ are people deluded, we need every bit of help we can et and if savage can save us a few grand a week in wages by not having to bring anyone else in for his position then fucking go for it ally

Regardless of what anyone thinks of him, what an amazing gesture, just goes to show what some players would do to play for the greatest club in the world. :uk:

A midfield of Gazza and savage, both playing for the love of the club, with Govou up top.

Savage Still a cock though! :craphead:

robbie savage made a career in the EPL, and cunts dont want him to play for free because of his attitude, jesus fucking christ are people deluded, we need every bit of help we can et and if savage can save us a few grand a week in wages by not having to bring anyone else in for his position then fucking go for it ally

Can't agree with you there. Are you saying that we should give up having standards and expectations because of our situation?

not just his attitude mate, he has stuck the boot into Rangers plenty times on talksport ( i think thats the name of the show he is/was on) also slated scottish football in general.

Full speech/rambling/proposal whatever you want to call it, was about to start a topic before I saw this one that's why I have it all. :P

Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8

On a serious note ,if rangers are struggling for players I would come out of retirement and play for nothing , could do a job in scot div 3!

It would be a privilege to play for a great club , only retired a year ago , as fit now and would play for free !

Sometimes you need to give back, it's a great club, still only 37 , Holding midfielder still a piece of p ! Is it worth me ringing ally ?

No only rangers RT @coleb86: @RobbieSavage8 would you come to L2 and play for free?

I agree mate, but wasnt he mouthing about us a while back. thats the only reason i wouldnt take him if true?

and i wouldnt expect Rangers not to pay him nothing! could give the guy 2 grand a week.

On a serious note ,if rangers are struggling for players I would come out of retirement and play for nothing , could do a job in scot div 3!

If he is not taking the piss then. Awfully nice to say he would play for us.

But on a side not never really liked the guy.