Goian to Serie B

lathos

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be better in the long run first to save a big wage and secondly give youth a chance..

this this this. and this.

i hope we dont sign anymore players, as they just get in the way of youth having their chance. the next two years are our opportunity to bring in a load of youngsters. even if we got a number of injuries, and had to play a full team of U17s for a few weeks, it would be good experience for them. i think we have more than enough experienced players to do us until the signing ban is finished.

i'll take Ross Perry over Goian any day. Started well but since goign into adminstration been nothing but a liability. 50,000 fans turned otu to cheer on the team against Kilmarnock after our 1st game after going into admin, and the big man cost us the game. Was also poor against Brechin.

He was quoted in an interview yesterday that he couldn't leave Rangers for La Spezia:

http://www.evz.ro/detalii/stiri/Goian-A-fost-extraordinar-997100.html#ixzz245YgE1Rx

Whether it's an issue of pay or not, it looks like he's staying.

Well if he does stay, let's hope Ally, or the other coaches can get his arse into gear, because it looks like he could be a big drain on the clubs resorces until his contract winds down.

Metro newspaper claims Serie B side Spezia want him, their Sporting Director Nelsio Ricci said We are hopeful Dorin will sign for us.

From What i have been seeing and hearing he wont be missed. Still he gets applause for staying on in the first place.

Thoughts

He's physically been on the pitch but mentally he's been elsewhere since Day-1.

I seriously doubt if we'll miss him.

If we get a fee for him, then he'll leave with our thanks....unlike the so-called Rangers supporters who fucked us for a bit of extra cash in their own pockets.

I can only mirror what most have said, move him on and let Perry play. I was also quite impressed by Emilson when he came on, albeit the game was finished as a contest long before that. He looked much more comfortable on the ball than, say, Goian or Clubfoot so would be quite happy moving on Boca and Goian and playing Emilson and Perry at CB, then trying to bring in Hegarty as cover for those two during the season. I'd like them to develop Perry and Hegarty over a period to try and have them grow into the role when arriving at Div1 or the SPHell.

I agree fair play to him for coming over but I also feel his heart isn't in it and maybe it is time for him to move on

if he wants, at least we will get something for him even if it is only pennies, a few other players out there should

take a look and followed his example.

I wish him well on his travels.