Charles Green Statement

Gaz92

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed "Ray" hasn't posted yet? How long is the trip from Porkheid to the Garngad?

Hes still searching for something to cut n paste.

Anyway Im now off out on to the Vegas strip to toast Mr Greens " latest play to the fans" cause it works for me as the former colonials say.

That is some statement.... Charles is tightening the noose... Looks like he is prepared to go on the offensive and not simply 'react'.. good. 00000042.gif

How can the SPL/SFA even respond now? Surely there is no meaningful response they can give?

"Right Charlie....You are charged with bringing the game into disrepute under section 32© 48(d) 40.....aw fuck it! you're charged under any section we will make up by this time tomorrow when you appear before the SFA compliance officer,Vincent Dumbly.

You have 45 minutes to answer the charges.and deposit the sum of £350,000 in the SFA /SPL bank accounts (administration fee)

Just had the opportunity to read that statement, and I'm floored at how brilliant it is.

Charles is not only clear, concise and to the point, but he is fucking fantastic at ripping the piss in between the facts.

To any outsider reading that statement, they must be scratching their heads at the ludicrous attempts made my our governing body/SPL at dealing with ANY of this.

Honestly, reading this, the analogy I think of is a heavyweight boxer pummelling seventeen shades of shite out of a lightweight, trapped in the corner, with nowhere to go.

Throw in the towel; Charles Green - champion of the world.

You won't be at the Motherwell game then??? :wanker:

Don't think he will!

Rule C15.10 The Law of Scotland shall apply to any Expert Determination and the Courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute or difference in connection therewith.

Rule C15.11 Nothing in these Rules or the Articles of Association shall prevent any Club or the Board aggrieved at the decision of the Expert in an Expert Determination from seeking to have that decision judicially reviewed in the Court of Session.

We are Rangers and hate all the bigots in Scottish society including the religious ones.

How can we discriminate against those who discriminate against us?

Lord Nimmo / SPL /SFA are fcuked.

When you have been beaten and still stand with pride, then and only then, you can claim to be the people!

The tide is turning and we will remember who you are!

Those left standing and fighting are those people!

You won't be at the Motherwell game then??? :wanker:

Don't think he will!

Rule C15.10 The Law of Scotland shall apply to any Expert Determination and the Courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute or difference in connection therewith.

Rule C15.11 Nothing in these Rules or the Articles of Association shall prevent any Club or the Board aggrieved at the decision of the Expert in an Expert Determination from seeking to have that decision judicially reviewed in the Court of Session.

We are Rangers and hate all the bigots in Scottish society including the religious ones.

How can we discriminate against those who discriminate against us?

Lord Nimmo / SPL /SFA are fcuked.

When you have been beaten and still stand with pride, then and only then, you can claim to be the people!

The tide is turning and we will remember who you are!

Those left standing and fighting are those people!

I was there - and it was fantastic.

But the club is already running at a loss. That scares the f*cking shit out of me.

I think he's pandering to the fans - that's just my opinion.

I still think he's a conman and is going to ruin our club.

In case you've forgotten our club was ruined, Charles Green came in and saved it.

Outline exactly what he has done to merit such ideas, other than you perhaps having a suspicious mind?

I love Charles Green the man the myth the legend he is becoming ireplaceable to us and vitally important to us.

Serious question would it be worth Charles stepping down as Chairman and buying a couple more shares in order to avoid running up more fines and make the SFA even more powerless to act towards him?

I love Charles Green the man the myth the legend he is becoming ireplaceable to us and vitally important to us.

Serious question would it be worth Charles stepping down as Chairman and buying a couple more shares in order to avoid running up more fines and make the SFA even more powerless to act towards him?

He's not our chairmen he's the CEO. Malcolm Murray who no one ever heres from is our chairmen.

He's not our chairmen he's the CEO. Malcolm Murray who no one ever heres from is our chairmen.

Would it be worth him taking a few more shares and becoming a Romanov like figure as the authorities can't touch him and he attacks them every so often and in much stronger terms than our Charles does and gets away with it every time.

Would it be worth him taking a few more shares and becoming a Romanov like figure as the authorities can't touch him and he attacks them every so often and in much stronger terms than our Charles does and gets away with it every time.

No, because he's already said one man won't own the club again. If he becomes a Romanov that means he will own us. They are not touching romonov because he's a no mark in charge of a no mark club and there to busy going after Rangers to care about anyone else.