SFA: Green 'not proven' on charges

Ricky_

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely there must be some mistake, Rangers staff member innocent? Who'd have thunk it :rolleyes:

Nah mate, true to their nature, they've found a not proven verdict. They're not saying he's innocent, just that they have no evidence to back up their charges :P

So the corrupt cabal charge CG but can't prove it?

Would love to hear the evidence they tried to provide to back up their original charge and then the corrupt cabal can't prove those charges. doh

CG should sue them for deformation of character.

:nosfa:

"“I am pleased the judicial panel accepted today that I had not brought the game into disrepute."

Charles green has been found not to have brought the game into disrepute = Victory

The not proven means to have not brought the game into disrepute, not to be confused with Scottish Law version of the "not proven" verdict.

The decision would have been either "proven" or "not proven" not "guilty", "innocent" or "not proven"

I am just happy that Charles Green has the good sense to defend Rangers.

Its actually quite funny when you think just how bad they are. THEY brought the charges against him,, THEY produced the evidence to one of THEIR panels,,, then THEY decided that THEY couldnt prove it to THEMselves! :craphead:

Only in Scotland as CG said

It's because in their rush to issue a statement about CG's statement......disrepute was all they could think of. They realised pretty fkn quickly that CG will fight these corrup shower of shite all the way, so have backtracked in SUPERB fassion.

corrupt to the core and seriously running out of ideas and ammunition.

Great news and as was mentioned, somebody with an itchy trigger finger to fire off the charges, as if it was instructions, "he opens his mouth, have him again".

CG's statement is a change, we have got used to his defiant, troop rallying message. This one to me is just class, still out with the stick against the SPL.

Can only echo at last somebody willing to stand up for the club and seemingly take it to them.

This decision is significant! Just remember what he said:

"Why is the SPL rushing to judgement now when it has been sitting on the matter for two years? Their haste is particularly difficult to understand when the tax tribunal judgement is imminent. The factual issues in both cases are identical. We have to ask why is the SPL so anxious to issue a judgement in this matter before the tax tribunal’s findings are made public.

"The position is even harder to understand when one of the reasons the SFA did not pursue any form of disciplinary charge on EBT matters following Lord Nimmo Smith’s April report was because it was felt unwise for the SFA to pursue the matter when the tax tribunal judgement had not been made public. Nothing has changed as the judgement still has not been made public. Why is the SPL rushing ahead when in April the SFA felt it unwise to do so?

:praise:

(tu) Love that statement, no one else say's it quite like Charles. I think your right though, I've had the feeling for a while something is changing here. Traynor's article the other week, Ogilvie, rumours about btc, desmond, and now this.

It usually does not matter much if your right or not in these football hearings. If you criticise them your normally just found guilty and if you read Green's statement, no one has ever been as critical. Free speech doesn't usually apply to football.

I think they are back-peddling because they realise they have made a complete arse of themselves in so many ways and fear where this is heading. They all seem to be trying to appease us now.

Maybe it's just them trying to appear less biased before the predetermined findings of the ebt case are made public.

I'm just hopeing its linked to these btc rumours. What a day it will be if true :beer1:

(tu) Love that statement, no one else say's it quite like Charles. I think your right though, I've had the feeling for a while something is changing here. Traynor's article the other week, Ogilvie, rumours about btc, desmond, and now this.

It usually does not matter much if your right or not in these football hearings. If you criticise them your normally just found guilty and if you read Green's statement, no one has ever been as critical. Free speech doesn't usually apply to football.

I think they are back-peddling because they realise they have made a complete arse of themselves in so many ways and fear where this is heading. They all seem to be trying to appease us now.

Maybe it's just them trying to appear less biased before the predetermined findings of the ebt case are made public.

I'm just hopeing its linked to these btc rumours. What a day it will be if true :beer1:

Wot are the rumors mate and where are they coming from?

So does this not proven shite mean he's got to go back up? Or is that it?

Until the next time they charge him for defending Rangers which he is supposed to do. But these cunts in this country are not used to Rangers opening there mouths and defending themselves. That's what's up with these cunts!

If you go by Scottish court of law it means they didn't have enough to find him guilty....although you can bet your bottom dollar they are rhaging they couldnt