Our Manager - Ally McCoist

its astonishing the players seem to be avoiding flack i mean the wage bill is 6 fuckin million

It seems from reading stuff on here that it's all Ally's fault. What about the guys on the pitch that miss the chances, let opposition players through on goal and just generally don't turn up away from home.

I'll admit the tactics are pretty bad and that does come from the management team but for fuck sake, the players are the ones on the pitch losing the goals.

it's astonishing we can play the side sitting TOP in the TOP division at home, and completely play them off the pitch - but then we go away, and have to try and play/win ugly against the BOTTOM team in the country and we can't do it.

it's something McCoist needs to figure out. I think he will.

but lets not overreact, these games may aswell be friendlies, because we'll win the 3rd division by a country mile. It's the performance that really must improve.

As for the Ally out brigade... what do you really expect to see happen? Bring in who? And he still has the same squad for at least a year and a half anyway. In Ally trust.

Everyone should be allowed an opinion, but fuck me. If you dont think Ally is good enough fine (i have my doubts now) but some of the shite directed towards him is fucking shocking and not just from the RM resident taigs.

Disgusing way to talk about a guy who will be hurting as much as us

Me personally as a Ger is embarrassed by todays result but some fans on here or so called fans get me riled up. Yes if results keep up away from home Mccoist should maybe step aside but to sit and read fans telling him to fuck off is a fucking joke. This guys a legend and a legend should never be told to fuck ff he deserves more respect than that. Frankly fans who abuse our own legends need to go and stay at home and shout at the tele cause i personally dont want you to come to ibrox because your kind of support isnt welcome. Yes super ally will have to think is he the right man for the job and if not im sure he will do the right thing but never ever tell a rangers legend to fuck off. Rant over

Aye right you are, nevermind the evidence, cmon we will talk about attendances at games that have not got anything to do with us.

He has many great attributes, but none of those great attributes that he has gives him a divine right to be a successful manager (tu)

A legend, hero, god, whatever you wanna call him is 100 % true. But he can't manage, coach or develop footballers. (tu)

It's no biggie though - he's the greatest ever bear and there's no shame in failing - he'll be rewarded in heaven as well as now by every bear for trying (tu)

Lets look elsewhere as it hasn't worked - he'll always be a great! (tu)

Everyone should be allowed an opinion, but fuck me. If you dont think Ally is good enough fine (i have my doubts now) but some of the shite directed towards him is fucking shocking and not just from the RM resident taigs.

Disgusing way to talk about a guy who will be hurting as much as us

This.some of the abuse he takes on here is un-called for.