Our Manager - Ally McCoist

Does these players train if every fucking day?If so what the fuck are they doing,should we just accept that we are piss poor away from home and shut the fuck up!!!

I for 1 am getting seriously fucked off by these shity performances and ally better get his fucking finger out soon and start kicking some balls.

Am a rangers fan and everyone is allowed there opinion add like a new manger just cause someone has an opinion and you get called a Celtic fan fuck off ... It's no just your rangers it's everywans who sappourter them so a would like Tay see a new manger wacko.gif

Fuck off ya wee fucking windae licking prick. SAL is what the taigs call him. With a name like yours, your obviously a fucking beast tae. Now fuck off ya wee fanny

usual negative rep pish from the head in the sand loyal

WE HAVE JUST GOT BEAT FROM STIRLING ALBION, bottom team in scottish football

just managed to beat FORRES MECHANICS, forres mechanic FFS!!!!

Rep count will get battered but its the truth

malmo,maribor,falkirk,dundee united, 15 point fuck up.............queen of the south, then this pish

HE IS GETTING WORSE, CAN NO ONE ELSE SEE THIS

3 wins out of 7 in division 3 including a defeat to the bottom club in scotland.

Lets stop fucking kidding ourselves on, I love McCoist and Durrant as much as the next man but his status as a club legend doesn't and shouldn't make him immune to criticism NO MAN is bigger than the club and that includes McCoist

Ally will always be remembered for not walking away and his fight ... But green will want results as do I. I predict he has one more game to save his career afraid to say

just not acceptable to lose away to this level if team

Why prolong it mate? At this level were gonae win every home game, if Green doesnt have the confidence i would end it now as much as it pains me to say

Get McCoist the fuck away from the club. He and his staff are not management material . Times up ally close the door on your way out.

Thanks for what you did as a player but fuck off for what you have done as a coach.

Shut up ya brainless fucker. You should be banned from the foum thanks for fuck all beast!

Know this.

This man has been a loyal servant of this club for decades, he has worked on as manager and assistant manager for FREE at points.

And you are calling for his head because he can't win with a squad that hasn't had a pre-season, hasn't gelled together and contains youngsters who are getting their first taste of football for the rangers.

Hang your fucking head in shame.

P.S. Yes, I was at the match and this is still my opinion.

When you cant beat the lowest team in Scottish football you dont deserve to be manager of Rangers time to walk and take that fucking management team with you as a

PM you are great but you have been tried an tested as a manager you have failed miserably.

Am sorry I love coisty he's a legend but time to go a think he plays that stupid 1 up front ? Am sorry am so angry he's has to go :angry:

I know when has that stupid 1 up front won anything?

Well apart from Chelsea's Champions League last year. But apart from that? Oh and Barcelona's 14 trophies in 4 years. Spain's Euros - World Cup - Euros treble. Us in the League Cup a couple of seasons ago. Dortmund's last 2 titles. But aye you're right it is a silly formation and that's the problem... :sherlock:

Am a rangers fan and everyone is allowed there opinion add like a new manger just cause someone has an opinion and you get called a Celtic fan fuck off ... It's no just your rangers it's everywans who sappourter them so a would like Tay see a new manger wacko.gif

Learn to spell before typing up shite, looks like you put this together typing with your knees.