Wearing a Rangers top at work.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to wear mine (if I was younger) as I work in an office in Coatbridge. :tank:

There is a wee old guy I see at lunch time who walks through Little Ireland most days with his Rangers jacket on, wearing the colours proudly. I always give him a wee nod and a hello.

Unless its an old top who would want to wear their New Rangers top to work and get plaster or cement on it never understood that .

My bro once took my long sleeve 98/99 top with ferguson on the back to work and got glue all over it a was fucking raging never forgiven the cunt . so NO keep yer gers top for either going to games or for 5`s .

Why would you wear it to work?

Football tops worn outside of a matchday or actual playing football are tacky as fuck.

Not Rangers ones. Wore one to work once, don't know why. Just woke up and thought I'll wear my Rangers top. Boss is a Chelsea fan, didn't mind.

Support the team, wear the colours. :21:

I wear the full RFC kit and find it helps me greatly in my job to focus with the mentality of a Top Class Superior Athlete. Once the surgery is underway and I have my greens on , then my mind is strictly on saving the patient. Game on!

Unless your job is Football Player, I can't see why anyone would want to wear one to work. It's not a problem down here, but it's hardly a professional thing to wear to work, and if you worked in a non formal environment, you'd risk ruining the shirt. Pointless really