Stella being released

FirrhillLoyal

Sad news, could have been the next Kerkar. :craphead:

It does call into question (again) McCoist's choice of signings. I do genuinely worry about him getting a large sum of money and blowing it on absolute rubbish.

I know this boy didn't exactly cost us a fortune, but i think my point still stands.

Maybe McCoist could do with some help, maybe someone in a director of football type role, a less expensive version of Damien Comolli (and obviously someone who doesn't spend millions on shite like Comolli!)

So nothing like Comolli then?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people need to get a grip. He wasnt good enough to benifit our team so he was let go like 100s will this month. There was no huge transfer few and crazy wage so it surprises me that so many fans see as allys fault

:lol:

You must be new here.

If the tea in the cafeteria is cold, it's Ally's fault.

I think any criticism of Ally on this one is a bit harsh...some signings dont work out for every club and considering the rushed nature of our signings between getting the license and the embargo this was bound to happen.

I actually seen him play up in EK a few months back and thought he looked decent but he would probably have played as either a second striker or wide of a front 3 and there are quite a few guys ahead of him in that position.

Not really a surprise, best thing for all parties and hopefully the lad gets himself a club and gets games.