Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Not good..Ally decided on the players that he wanted from SPL, Ally lays out the formation and tactics , Ally has not shown anything in management that makes me believe he can be a top manager..........as mentioned before Neil McCann has just said in summary ........5 or 6 Rangers players looked unfit out there.........that along with Allys tactics and judgement of a player, really points out that something is missing in his make up as a manager,

Hope the forums working now, that was one of the most depressing games since well the last one. We lost it in the first half an hour the first goal was awful but then i thought we were coming back into it, the second killed it and then the third and the sendings off i thought Naismith was hard done to, a booking was all that was required, Black was threatning to lose the plot and he finaly did and deserves a fine and dropped for his shite.

We were never at any point in that game today.

This is Ally's team, not only is he expected to take us up the leagues, he's expected to show that we are progressing.

It ain't happening.

Troubles aside Ally has only seen us going in a downward spiral since he took over, he's not the man to take us to the top

Walter won the SPL with no money, I can't see Ally winning anything, we'd be struggling if we were in the 1st div and that should be the level we're at

fuckoff with this toys oot the pram cry babies on this site.

the team isnt built to win at Dundee Utd this season. If you cant see that it will take another year to build a team then you are a fool

still guys like Faure and Cribrari should not be at the club but what can you do when our top experianced players like Shiels and Black dont turn up?

I really thought we had a great opportunity to come out of this whole mess with a new fresh approach to our coaching. I had hoped we were going to get some decent players and improve them both physically and technically. This is simply not going to happen under Ally or his coaching staff

You can certainly accuse the club of not getting value from the signings he has made and we are not getting value for the wages we pay. This will be a long journey back to the top, i didnt think Utd were that good but they played a lot of the game at a tempo we have not been used to playing at this season. Thats expected. What worries me is that Allys signing record hasnt been great and you know as soon as he gets his mits on the £10m he will spunk it on about 10 players and we will be back to having a large but average squad.

Are you for real, wake up and smell the coffee mate, McCoist will always be a legend at the club but don't let that mask the fact that he is not the man to take us forward. We have been shite all season, the last two games at ibrox have been shocking. Another performance where no-one had a fucking clue and as for perry and cribari. Thats the worst centre half pairing I've witnessed in my 33 years on this planet. IM not kidding when i say id do a better job. Id certainly not be letting wee cunts like that Russell waltz through me every two minutes challenge free

Aye I'm for real he stood by us and I'm certainly not goin to call for his head at this stage. His main job was get us promoted the cups lets face it were a bonus nothing more.

Fucking disgraceful.

These people talking about rebuilding - our wage bill is already still the second highest in Scotland. It's always going to be at that level, albeit a little higher once we're back at the top. 33% of turnover isn't a lot.

If he can't use the resources he has available to him to at least be competitive with poor SPL sides then I seriously don't trust him going into the future. We've been so poor it's eye-watering, even at SFL3 level. His wages are at a ridiculous level too. We won't be able to afford to sack him right now.

I did not think Ally would be a good manager when he was being groomed.I thought he showed no sign of being a good manager last season with his selections and set up and the way we were put out of cup competitions.

In the 3 rd division I thought that he would get a chance to make a clean start and learn from his mistakes in a less frenetic environment. His tactics and formation in the league are blatantly absurd considering the quality of opposition and no matter how many points we win this league by it will not be any sort of achievement considering our full time status and supposed spl quality players.

I would not be concerned if I thought he has learned from mistakes or shown any clue that he watches our games and can analyse where things are going wrong and be prepared or able to make changes.

Today was embarrassing and sadly I would have expected a 4 goal defeat before the game because of the selection. Our coaching staff have to start showing that anything is being delivered from the training ground because things seem to be going backwards in the last few weeks.

I do not think there will or should be a change in manager in the next two seasons but Ally obviously needs proper help and also some one who is a judge of players to stop another round of bringing in duds from abroad and players with losers mentality from this country.

Just back from Bar72. Atmosphere was great. Game had more to be desired. No passion from the team and i really think there is a contingent of the rangers players that dont value the shirt. The likes of McCulloch and Wallace understand what its about to play for Rangers but Faure, Cribari and Sandaza just dont have what it takes IMO

I new a thread like this was coming after todays game but imo here was only gonna be one outcome in this game and anyone who though otherwise were clearly dreaming so I ask "would this thread have been started had we somehow won?? Plain and simple there an spl side and were a sd3 side far from our former self. Like it or not. There's even a thread on here about how we could beat them mhanks ffs, care to stake your house on that??!!

Mccoist brought in a few players I thought were more than capable of playing well for us but they clearly don't have what it takes but you can't blame mccoist for seeing potential in them players the same as many of us. He had a short time to get enough players in who were willing to play in sd3 to give us a team to compete.

Were a MASSIVE club with high expectations but its gonna take time to rebuild. Mccoist imo should be here till were back in the spl and then see how he does before you start shouting for him to walk.

I do however believe the training aspect of things is where our problems lie so for me I'd bring in all new

background staff.

The result could have easily gone this way,

Had the current squad been playing SPL football this season, on a usual day, we'd have won the game quite comfortably, but we're currently used to third division football, playing part-time players,

I'm just thankful it wasn't 6-0 in the end,

PS - and a big FUCK YOU to the Rangers fans who went this afternoon.

Guys, can we all keep a bit of perspective here before we rip into each other.

We are in the middle of a transfer embargo and had very little time to sign players. Some of these players are not Rangers class but they are all we have for the next 6 months or so.

We all know that we have problems in the centre of defence but there is nothing that can be done about it. If anyone thinks that the management will allow the centre backs to be there next year they are having a laugh.

We, as a support have been fantastic and need to stick together for this journey back to where we belong.

Yes, days like today are difficult but it will make the successes in the future all the sweeter.

The priority is to build the club for the future. Let's not get derailed by setbacks.

Today demonstrates why Rangers need the fans to be strong and united.

Cheers

There is something that can be done about it; work on the training ground,work at getting defenders aware where each other are and pre match preparation.It has been noticeable for the last 5 weeks that our players no longer mark the opposition at set plays but stand and I mean stand beside each other while the opposition move and get runs to the ball