bile-filled gesture to offer Juventus Murray Park

rangersxfc

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate i have no doubts he went to the same kind of school as you and I , but as for being one of us?

No Rangers man would write this utter garbage.

As a said mate i am surprised i have been in his company a few times and he is/was a big blue nose.

Whatever kings sleekit intentions are I'm sure his article will make sure the bile continues meanwhile

Juventus today took time out to thank Rangers for the use of their training ground and also thanked celtic for the 2 training matches ! :sherlock:

I know King. He's actually one of us, believe it or not. That won't stop some on here telling me my first-hand knowledge of the guy is wrong, though.

Shite article.

I dont doubt you but its a special kind of handwringer that praises yella teeth and liewell for having dignity when thats the opposite of what they have while at the same time slamming us for doing what Man City have just done and not 1 person said anything about. With friends like Ian King............

I know King. He's actually one of us, believe it or not. That won't stop some on here telling me my first-hand knowledge of the guy is wrong, though.

Shite article.

Same mate, so surprised to read this from him. Surely something deeper to it?

The author is demented. The line was crossed long ago when ceptic conspired with others to put us down based on lies, half lies & invented integrity. They have cost us £millions and robbed us of our rightful place. Surely that's worse than letting Juventus run about on our grass?

Mr King whoever you are, go and fuck yourself.

It's maybe likely he was closer to Mini Murray and TBK and dislikes Green for that reason. Or he just wishes Green would take up the dignified silence approach.

its a pity the media didnt take the dignified silence approach. i think i would actually start buying a newspaper again if the back 10 pages were blank

If I was Ally I'd do an Alex Ferguson and ban the chunt for this .Fergie has all the media puppets under his spell down South because he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about him .They are careful what they write because of this..Maybe Ally should try this from time to time

He's a whore, he's only come away with this shite tae get freebies aff the deluded at savile central chill oot ! :sherlock:

PS - He's made a real cunt of himsel right enough professionally, no unless there is more to it, if that's what called scribes have got to do to keep themsleves in the limelight then it's a sad day for the roses! As I've said before you get more news on here, the days of newspaper journos are numbered !

There's nothing wrong with offering our training facilities to other Clubs. If it's a large prestigious Club like Juventus and we can form good relationships with them then fantastic. Rangers are not the reason Celtic got pumped 5-0.

I hope Lennon is bile filled and seething. Total cunt of a man.