Kriss Donald, young Rangers fan, In Memorium.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Race-hate killer Imran 'Baldy' Shahid rushed to hospital after being attacked in prison gym 13 Feb 2013 00:01

IMRAN "Baldy" Shahid, is serving a minimum of 25 years in Kilmarnock prison for the brutal murder of 15-year-old Kris Donald.

Imran+Shahid+shouts+at+journalists+as+he+is+led+away+from+the+High+Court+in+Edinburgh,+Scotland,+to+start+his+25+years+sentence+for+the+racially+aggravated+murder+of+Glasgow+schoolboy+Kriss+Donald.jpgImran Shahid shouts at journalists as he is led away from the High Court in Edinburgh, Scotland, to start his 25 years sentence for the racially aggravated murder of Glasgow schoolboy Kriss Donald

Reuters

RACE-HATE killer Imran “Baldy” Shahid was rushed to hospital last night after being attacked in a prison gym.

Shahid, 36, who kidnapped and killed Kriss Donald, 15, is serving a minimum 25 years for the brutal murder of the teenager.

A Kilmarnock Prison source said: “This has been planned for weeks.

“Because the Celtic game was on, the cons reckoned there’d be less supervision in the gym. They were right.

“An extra 10 boys went in there instead of watching the match to get Baldy.

“He was doing weights and the next minute someone ran over with a 15kg bar and hit him over the head.

“Then another 15 prisoners started grabbing bars and laying into him.”

The source claimed Shahid was “in a bad way”.

He added: “Five lifers who are in for over 20 years each decided they didn’t want to see his face every day.

“No one would go up to him on their own because he is a hell of a size.

“He is strutting about like an untouchable, getting more privileges than anyone else, and people had just had enough of it.

“He was demanding better food than everyone else. Other Muslims are getting half a chicken but he was demanding a whole chicken every day – and he got it.

“He is a bully and deserved everything he got.”

A prison spokeswoman said it was a serious assault and that Shahid was in a serious but stable condition.

Im sure he was a Spetic fan, on the fat dick that killed him i had a run in with him months before this happened he shat it as i was a big white fucker with bigger asian friends with me.

He was a bully to all colours guy was scum.

I remember this well. It was horrific. I can't comprehend how human beings, not one, but a group of adults, could inflict those injuries on a 15 year old boy, a child, who had done them absolutely no wrong.

The world will be a better place when the bastards responsible are 6 feet under.

You reap what you sow.

Kriss's mother was a credit to humanity after the trial with the forgiveness she showed towards the cowards who murdered her son.

The 'men' who carried out this tradgedy are the epitomy of the word scum.

Race-hate killer Imran 'Baldy' Shahid rushed to hospital after being attacked in prison gym 13 Feb 2013 00:01

IMRAN "Baldy" Shahid, is serving a minimum of 25 years in Kilmarnock prison for the brutal murder of 15-year-old Kris Donald.

Imran+Shahid+shouts+at+journalists+as+he+is+led+away+from+the+High+Court+in+Edinburgh,+Scotland,+to+start+his+25+years+sentence+for+the+racially+aggravated+murder+of+Glasgow+schoolboy+Kriss+Donald.jpgImran Shahid shouts at journalists as he is led away from the High Court in Edinburgh, Scotland, to start his 25 years sentence for the racially aggravated murder of Glasgow schoolboy Kriss Donald

Reuters

RACE-HATE killer Imran “Baldy” Shahid was rushed to hospital last night after being attacked in a prison gym.

Shahid, 36, who kidnapped and killed Kriss Donald, 15, is serving a minimum 25 years for the brutal murder of the teenager.

A Kilmarnock Prison source said: “This has been planned for weeks.

“Because the Celtic game was on, the cons reckoned there’d be less supervision in the gym. They were right.

“An extra 10 boys went in there instead of watching the match to get Baldy.

“He was doing weights and the next minute someone ran over with a 15kg bar and hit him over the head.

“Then another 15 prisoners started grabbing bars and laying into him.”

The source claimed Shahid was “in a bad way”.

He added: “Five lifers who are in for over 20 years each decided they didn’t want to see his face every day.

“No one would go up to him on their own because he is a hell of a size.

“He is strutting about like an untouchable, getting more privileges than anyone else, and people had just had enough of it.

“He was demanding better food than everyone else. Other Muslims are getting half a chicken but he was demanding a whole chicken every day – and he got it.

“He is a bully and deserved everything he got.”

A prison spokeswoman said it was a serious assault and that Shahid was in a serious but stable condition.

25 fucking year, that's what you call disgraceful. I wouldn't wish death on anyone but I honestly hope the guy dies a slow and painful death. He doesn't deserve a quick way out he should suffer for what he did.

R.I.P Kriss GBNF.

Aye doesn't matter what team the boy supported. Sickening what happened to him. Also recall last week reading about this horrible cunt 'Baldy' or whatever posing for pictures with his mobile phone and uploading pictures to facebook. Honestly these cunts have it easy in prison, it's a fucking joke man. All this about 'oh let them suffer in prison' bollocks man, they have an easy ride, I for one would bring back the death penalty, you can't get worse than ceasing to exist, surely. Anyway apologies for the rant, but I'm pissed off at how leniant our punishment system is.

Utterly disgusting. Words cannot express how repugnant the cowards who tortured and killed Kris Donald were.

I don't know how his poor family can cope. If it were me the thought of them still living and breathing far less swaggering around would drive me demented.

Heartbreaking.

On another note why the fuck is the scumbag allowed to use a gym?

If the part on the article about the chicken is true (which it probably isn't) why the fuck can he demand anything?

We laugh at the U.S justice system and mock George bush but if the killers had perpetrated their crime in Texas when he was governor, they would have got the death penalty. And they would have deserved it.

The whole thing makes my blood boil. The murder, the media cowardice, a chicken-shit police force, and the fact that one of the killers had been released early from a previous violent conviction all paint a sorry picture of our society; the beasts who did it should rot in a prison reserved for those who must never ever see the light of day again.

Rest in peace Kriss Donald.

RIP Kriss. Honestly don't know why the scum that do this sort of thing aren't sent out of this life without a second thought. Life in prison simply is too good for them; should be the hangman's noose and an unmarked grave.