Jim Traynor responds to ASA probe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg! How stupid ,bitter and twisted are these people being showed to be,

The fact that our national press are not all over the story like a rash shows how infantile our national game has become.

No wonder our national game is in the state it has become.

In answer to your question - infinity times infinity. They are that disturbed, really!

Somebody posted eariler that we should make a retaliatory claim over the scum.claiming to be a family friendly club, with their sordid past.

:7325: they may think their family values are ok....then if that happened we might get a stage play or a movie based on torbet from them :7325:

Let`s simplify it for the dims if I have a bottle of Johnny Walker whiskey made by Diageo and Diageo sells Johnny Walkers to Seagram’s who buy the name and rights do I still have a bottle of Johnny Walker?

Only if Aston Villa win in Austria I am sure

Let`s simplify it for the dims if I have a bottle of Johnny Walker whiskey made by Diageo and Diageo sells Johnny Walkers to Seagram’s who buy the name and rights do I still have a bottle of Johnny Walker?

Replace the Whiskey analogy with a paint thinner or a smack one and they just might get it. Might.

So where is the investigation in to Celtic saying they have "125 years of unbroken history"? This is a club that covered up child abuse, there supporters or political inbred nut cases and there stadium was shut down in 1966 for nazi chants,

Also this club employed a fascist who is seen as a legend at Celtic. And this is only a few example of this beast club.

Unbroken history?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So where is the investigation in to Celtic saying they have "125 years of unbroken history"? This is a club that covered up child abuse, there supporters or political inbred nut cases and there stadium was shut down in 1966 for nazi chants,

Also this club employed a fascist who is seen as a legend at Celtic. And this is only a few example of this beast club.

Unbroken history?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbroken history is nothing to do with what you've mentioned.

This stuff only makes me laugh. I really wouldn't care if even Charles Green said we are a new club, because it would still be nonsense. Business has very little place in football, certainly in a direct sense, and it is plain that it is the same Rangers playing at Ibrox.

this could be the final nail in an already pretty secure coffin for the demented manky mob,including their bent(in both ways)legal eagles.

Once the ASA come back and agree we have the right to call ourselves the most successful team in Scotland,where will the mutants go?

what's left?

I'd suggest nothing.Which leaves them stewing in their own hatred,piss and IRA loving rhetoric.

We will rise to the top,where we belong and no group of immigrant bastard's will ever dominate us.

That's what they don't realise.

Even in Division 3 we are laughing at them and still looking down on them for the gypsy,sister-shagging bastards that they are.

Like all perverted communties or groups,the thing they fear most is the TRUTH.

We have been subjected to two 'trials' and cleared of all but minimal 'clerical mistakes'.

The recent ASA bollocks proves that 'sporting integrity' 'fairness' etc was,as we all knew,a fuckin sham and smokescreen for religious and sectarian bigotry.

It seems the demise of the company that operated The Rangers Football Club has acted as a 'social dredger'.

Those who had felt comfortable attacking Rangers for many years anonymously suddenly felt it was safe to crawl out from under their stones,but only once they were assured of victory by others.

So victory lost,exposed and with no where left to go they continue to pursue one of the most honourable clubs in Britain.

They seek to destroy our honour not our history.

It's our proud history and lack of peodophile activity that will always ensure that even in Division 3 we are still the Premier Club in Scotland.

This stuff only makes me laugh. I really wouldn't care if even Charles Green said we are a new club, because it would still be nonsense. Business has very little place in football, certainly in a direct sense, and it is plain that it is the same Rangers playing at Ibrox.

The company that was liquidated wasn't formed in 1872 the club was so the beasts are caught out right away when ever you use that fact.