The Whyte Tapes

the fact it's in three parts makes me think it's just taken in context,pick out certain parts of whole discussion that can be pieced together to create a different view of what's actually happened,just highlight what you want people to hear for your own gain.

you could pretty much alter any conversation recorded by only selecting parts that can be misconstrued to your advantage and shyte is just the slimy wee toad to do it

its in 3 parts cause The Sun wants to milk it for all its worth.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh - it matters not a jot because administration failed and green led an asset buy out - no shares are bought from old co - it matters not a jot what was said during admin as green did not go down that route at all.

here is my take on this ( and sfa / spl / all and sundry )

Rangers have no debt.

Rangers have a whack if cash

Rangers have a lot of assets (Ibrox- Auchehowie).

Whyte / spl/ sfa etc. are shameless in trying to tap into Rangers cash . if it helps divide the support even better but lets see if we can dip into the well!

Sigh - it matters not a jot because administration failed and green led an asset buy out - no shares are bought from old co - it matters not a jot what was said during admin as green did not go down that route at all.

here is my take on this ( and sfa / spl / all and sundry )

Rangers have no debt.

Rangers have a whack if cash

Rangers have a lot of assets (Ibrox- Auchehowie).

Whyte / spl/ sfa etc. are shameless in trying to tap into Rangers cash . if it helps divide the support even better but lets see if we can dip into the well!

I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with one of your posts.

the fact it's in three parts makes me think it's just taken in context,pick out certain parts of whole discussion that can be pieced together to create a different view of what's actually happened,just highlight what you want people to hear for your own gain.

you could pretty much alter any conversation recorded by only selecting parts that can be misconstrued to your advantage and shyte is just the slimy wee toad to do it

Correct - first was a brief snippet to fill a headline

Remaining two may be slightly longer, but as this was being done all based on a CVA, and obviously no CVA happened, Whyte is just being Whyte.

Everyone calm down... Green may be many things but he is NOT stupid - do you really think he is cahoots with Whyte and thinks he could get away with it - based on Whyte's record, and the feelings of the fans over the past 18 months?

Calm down.

Key point here.

This is from the time when we were going for a CVA as made clear in the tape.

At that point, Whyte's shares were of value. His debt (to HMRC), and his alone, meant we couldn't get that CVA.

Once HMRC said no to CVA, Whyte was irrelevant.

This is really weak stuff for something supposedly explosive. I wonder how wrong the Idicracy can spin it, however.

Whyte is nothing and does not matter , who cares if Green buttered him up he was attempting to get his shares.

In the end those shares were not needed.

So does any of this really matter?

There is a concerted campaign within the media and elsewhere to destabilse the club , the support and to discredit Green

Please stop buying into this Bears

Key point here.

This is from the time when we were going for a CVA as made clear in the tape.

At that point, Whyte's shares were of value. His debt (to HMRC), and his alone, meant we couldn't get that CVA.

Once HMRC said no to CVA, Whyte was irrelevant.

This is really weak stuff for something supposedly explosive. I wonder how wrong the Idicracy can spin it, however.

Mate this is exactly it, whyte was needed at the CVA stage because his shares were required and that's why green and Kennedy sought to keep him sweet.....

The problem is this story like all the other ones we have faced recently merely destabilise us further because many rangers fans will buy into it, whilst the orcs salivate over it!

Anyone with any doubts about this should maybe question the timing....he has had these tapes for nearly a year why is this story just coming out now?

Absolutely nothing mate that's what makes our Hysteria even more puzzling??

Glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

People need to think, if it was Walter Smith who lied to get the club would we be annoyed? I don't think this gives us enough reason to distrust a man.

Not doubting you. but how certain are you of this? Can't get the Sun website to load (uni wifi). It doesn't sound like they were in it together?

I know CW is a liar but I'm still worried.

from what I just heard, Green has went to hero status in my opinion.

He has whyte believing he is sevco, it was sevco scotland that bought us, so whyte is on to plumbs.

Who says ye cannae con a conman?

Mate this is exactly it, whyte was needed at the CVA stage because his shares were required and that's why green and Kennedy sought to keep him sweet.....

The problem is this story like all the other ones we have faced recently merely destabilise us further because many rangers fans will buy into it, whilst the orcs salivate over it!

Anyone with any doubts about this should maybe question the timing....he has had these tapes for nearly a year why is this story just coming out now?

Timing is such a huge aspect as you say.

Whyte has loads of issues financially and psychologically. He may be doing this for attention, a deluded belief of what he's due, an attempt to get any cash he might be offered or even as a threat of a counter case to get BDO off his back.

None of it makes sense, unless you factor in Whyte's personality.

At the same time, the usual elements of the media will surely give it undue focus ably assisted by the armies of amateur accountants, lawyers and liewells. They have had some sustained success in getting lies to influence more irrelevant factors.

I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with one of your posts.

I think the favoured expression is even a broken clock is right twice a day !! but we all agree we want the best for rangers and others don't

Your spot on mate, he has had a year to doctor the tapes

jaun

Charles, to say that you had to con your way to gt your hands on Rangers does you and my club a disservice, please resign today

another obsessed taig bastard

taig.

Yea admin an accusation but ban this bear.

RM (bluenight/taig loyal)