More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

As far as I was aware it's now common knowledge that Whyte was a director at 5088, that's how Green managed to get his hands on the assets, by fooling Whyte with 5088 but actually transferring them to Sevco Scotland. Simples? STV have got a fucking witchunt against us just now!

Green stated 3 days ago on TV that Whyte had no part in SevCo 5088 and that he tried to return all funds to him for any dealings. He was just kidding him on that he was involved.

It changes perspective if Green did sign him up as a director.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is of course correct, but if SevCo 5088 had a exclusivity agreement, then it would need full authorisation before D&P could transfer the assets to SevCo Scotland. I again agree he would not be the owner, he did not put in enough, but he might have enough for a compensation claim.

I dont know what is going on fully, no-one on here does, but we need to be told.

I still support Green, but he has to tell us the truth and all the details.

Full authorisation would involve only the directors signature and Green was (and still is) the only director.

Ok, all those with 20+ years experience of business sale and purchase, feel free to read and understand all this stuff that's flying about. The rest of us, me included, can we not just get back to football FFS? We don;t need to know what went on to get CW out of the way.

I can certainly see that mate but surely failing to watch or question those than run the club is what got rangers into trouble in the first place ? My worry is if you'll just lie or bullshit to make a point or protect your profile what else will you lie to achieve ?

Serious question, if Green does go, who takes over?

I'm out of work the now. Imagine me doing it? I'd be making statements at 3 in the morning out ma bush surrounded by two black midget female prostitutes whilst taking lines off their tits :D

Full authorisation would involve only the directors signature and Green was (and still is) the only director.

Not if the papers published tonight turn out to be true. If these turn out to be true, then the effect is backdated and Whyte would have a claim that he did not authorise it and so it was illegal.

I'm out of work the now. Imagine me doing it? I'd be making statements at 3 in the morning out ma bush surrounded by two black midget female prostitutes whilst taking lines off their tits :D

Thats what got Green into bother. His night out wie Darkie Johnson and his paki pal.

Right enough all the good Rangers men were lining up to buy us. Say what you like about Green, and maybe he is a baddie, but he put his money where his mouth was.

Most business people are shady at some time or all of the time, and if you lift the lid on most businesses you will find plenty of dodgy dealings, just look at the banks.

Charles Green came in, when we all expected the true blues, the club stalwarts, club legends, but they were no where to be found. Just look at what CG has done to sell rangers over the last year, and even if the blue knights had come in, would they have embarked on a year long big sell, travelling all over the world, no Charles Green has been sensational in putting this club back at the top even if they are a few skeletons in the closet, so what, business is a dirty game just look at the SFA/SPL, daily papers, the media as a whole, now there's a den of thieves.

I never knew documentation was signed stating that wee bastard whyte was a director.

Had we got a cva it seems to me he was happy to have whyte involved.

way I look at it , I think green even stated good chance to get a cva , and keep shite onside . I think he knew it would be rejected by hmrc , and whyte would've still be holding all the aces , end of the day whyte still owned us

Not if the papers published tonight turn out to be true. If these turn out to be true, then the effect is backdated and Whyte would have a claim that he did not authorise it and so it was illegal.

Surely, if that's the case, then whyte wouldn't have been an official director as the papers weren't lodged with companies house at the time of the sale?

The papers that emerged this evening are still to be authorised and approved by companies house only once that is complete can whyte be a director and have any say in that company going forward.