More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks like a person authorised has signed the application for CW as it is underlined at the bottom of the page

I know I made that point about 11 pages back lol. I just don't know if that's CG or someone else who has signed it under whytes

I dont believe that is true. The effective date will be the one that is signed on the form, not when it is processed. I agree they have to be verified, but if they are, then there are questions that need to be asked.

Is your belief based on any actual knowledge? And stop using IF!

Assuming CG signed the alleged documents; although D&P did state the assets would be sold to Sevco 5088 when the CVA was rejected they were in fact sold to Sevco Scotland. I agree with the earlier thread which pointed out any exclusivity agreement would have been between the parties involved and not the proposed vehicle.

It's clear for me CG has duped CW, once the CVA was rejected he was no longer needed.

People will have their own views on the shafting of CW, personally I like it.

What I don't like is the apparent series of lies told by CG. His credibility is in tatters IMO. Unless he can prove this to be nonsense I think he's finished.

Cheers mate, agreed (tu)

What happens if CG refuses to acknowledge or admit he authorised that signing?

Is there anything else to back it up? by leaving it for 10 months CW may not have a hope in hell really.

Who knows what else whyte has up his sleeve?

Assuming CG signed the alleged documents; although D&P did state the assets would be sold to Sevco 5088 when the CVA was rejected they were in fact sold to Sevco Scotland. I agree with the earlier thread which pointed out any exclusivity agreement would have been between the parties involved and not the proposed vehicle.

It's clear for me CG has duped CW, once the CVA was rejected he was no longer needed.

People will have their own views on the shafting of CW, personally I like it.

What I don't like is the apparent series of lies told by CG. His credibility is in tatters IMO. Unless he can prove this to be nonsense I think he's finished.

That isn't correct. D & P documents state that if the CVA is rejected a new company (not Sevco 5088) would go newco route.

From Interim Report to creditors 10 July 2012

Offer 6 – Sevco

5.38 Consideration of £8.25m on successful implementation of a CVA contingent upon Champions League participation during the next three seasons. Should the CVA fail, a binding agreement to purchase the business, history and assets of the Club for £5.5m using a newly incorporated company. Trading the Club whilst a CVA was proposed was to be funded utilising future revenue and football debtor monies, as appropriate

What happens if CG refuses to acknowledge or admit he authorised that signing?

Is there anything else to back it up? by leaving it for 10 months CW may not have a hope in hell really.

Yes there is evidence to back it up, there is "see, I told yeez di'nt ah" and "fucking knew it, summit smelt fishy about Green for the start".

That isn't correct. D & P documents state that if the CVA is rejected a new company (not Sevco 5088) would go newco route.

From Interim Report to creditors 10 July 2012

Offer 6 – Sevco

5.38 Consideration of £8.25m on successful implementation of a CVA contingent upon Champions League participation during the next three seasons. Should the CVA fail, a binding agreement to purchase the business, history and assets of the Club for £5.5m using a newly incorporated company. Trading the Club whilst a CVA was proposed was to be funded utilising future revenue and football debtor monies, as appropriate

That is correct, but the authorisers of SevCo 5088 (if they hold the exclusivity) would need to decide and authorise the transfer to this new company.

It might have been that this exclusivity was amended, but we need to be told.

He said only he was a director in the interview the other day, his lies are coming out mate and like it or not he will be lucky not to be chased out of here.

IMO his bullshit and denial of having anything to do with whyte is very concerning

Agreed, IMO green will be gone very soon

People getting all hysterical over what will amount to no more than mischief making. I wonder if these people realise that their actions are a lot more detrimental to the club they purport to love than they realise.

You are probably right that it will turn out to be mischief making, but I think it would be foolish to dismiss it without question.

I think we should be able to trust our CEO when he addresses us. If this turns out to be more lies, then it does not bode well for him.