More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

The papers that emerged this evening are still to be authorised and approved by companies house only once that is complete can whyte be a director and have any say in that company going forward.

I dont believe that is true. The effective date will be the one that is signed on the form, not when it is processed. I agree they have to be verified, but if they are, then there are questions that need to be asked.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is part of the scam he played on Whyte, but look at the chain of events, which, given the information now in the public domain, would give Whyte one hell of a claim against Green & D & P:

1. D & P agree to sell the assets to Sevco 5088. The deposit is 10% of the selling price of £5.5m

2. Craig Whyte wires Green/Rangers/Imrans Mum, £137,500, 25% of the deposit

3. Green does Whyte up like a kipper. Sets up Sevco Scotland.

4. D & P transfer the assets to Sevco Scotland, not Sevco 5088

5. Green cuts ties with Whyte.

6. Whyte thinks by paying 25% of the deposit, he should effectively own 25% of the club - hence his claim against Green

Im only guessing the above and it would take months of research to work out what really went on.

The papers that emerged this evening are still to be authorised and approved by companies house only once that is complete can whyte be a director and have any say in that company going forward.

This is what I mean in my previous post (tu)

I dont believe that is true. The effective date will be the one that is signed on the form, not when it is processed. I agree they have to be verified, but if they are, then there are questions that need to be asked.

Mitre

company house register directors not bits of paper.

Though If you can show me otherwise

Green stated 3 days ago on TV that Whyte had no part in SevCo 5088 and that he tried to return all funds to him for any dealings. He was just kidding him on that he was involved.

It changes perspective if Green did sign him up as a director.

Did Green actually say that about Sevco 5088?

We know that Green would have to promise Whyte something if the CVA had succeeded but it didn't. D & P were aware that if the CVA failed a different company would be formed for the "newco" route.

No matter whether Whyte is or isn't a director of Sevco 5088 it was Sevco Scotland which purchased the assets. Whyte still has his worthless shares in oldco.

What we need to know is who provided the £200k exclusivity fee and who provided the £5.5M for the purchase of the assets. There is also the money which was used to run RFC from May to August or thereabouts.

Surely, if that's the case, then whyte wouldn't have been an official director as the papers weren't lodged with companies house at the time of the sale?

Assuming CG signed the alleged documents; although D&P did state the assets would be sold to Sevco 5088 when the CVA was rejected they were in fact sold to Sevco Scotland. I agree with the earlier thread which pointed out any exclusivity agreement would have been between the parties involved and not the proposed vehicle.

It's clear for me CG has duped CW, once the CVA was rejected he was no longer needed.

People will have their own views on the shafting of CW, personally I like it.

What I don't like is the apparent series of lies told by CG. His credibility is in tatters IMO. Unless he can prove this to be nonsense I think he's finished.

Did Green actually say that about Sevco 5088?

We know that Green would have to promise Whyte something if the CVA had succeeded but it didn't. D & P were aware that if the CVA failed a different company would be formed for the "newco" route.

No matter whether Whyte is or isn't a director of Sevco 5088 it was Sevco Scotland which purchased the assets. Whyte still has his worthless shares in oldco.

What we need to know is who provided the £200k exclusivity fee and who provided the £5.5M for the purchase of the assets. There is also the money which was used to run RFC from May to August or thereabouts.

No don't think he did, he said whyte had nothing to do with sevco scotland.

I could be clutching at straws here but that signature most definitely has an 'A' as the first letter of the surname. What that means, I don't know. It's the only thing I can comment on this whole issue because my head hurts.

I was enjoying being a football fan again.

It is part of the scam he played on Whyte, but look at the chain of events, which, given the information now in the public domain, would give Whyte one hell of a claim against Green & D & P:

1. D & P agree to sell the assets to Sevco 5088. The deposit is 10% of the selling price of £5.5m

2. Craig Whyte wires Green/Rangers/Imrans Mum, £137,500, 25% of the deposit

3. Green does Whyte up like a kipper. Sets up Sevco Scotland.

4. D & P transfer the assets to Sevco Scotland, not Sevco 5088

5. Green cuts ties with Whyte.

6. Whyte thinks by paying 25% of the deposit, he should effectively own 25% of the club - hence his claim against Green

Im only guessing the above and it would take months of research to work out what really went on.

Not quite correct though mate.

D & P stated clearly in their documents that if it wasn't to be the CVA route a newly formed company was to be formed to go the "newco" route.

What was the actual date of the £137.5k paid by Whyte into whatever account?

Green sets up Sevco Scotland but I'm sure Whyte would be aware that another company was to be formed. He must have seen it in the D & P papers.

D & P transferred the assets quite openly after receiving the £5.5m.