Legends Game Ticket Sales

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you say that but there is nearly 30k tickets sold which is immense for an old crocks game....the timing isn't ideal and not everyone gets the Monday off but I think depending on how Saturday goes and the weather come Monday you might find quite a few will buy tickets on the day!

I got a couple of paper tickets plus a letter through the post explaining that my season ticket seat won't be available and I've been moved to the Govan Front. I can't say I'm entirely happy with that, but they've closed the section I'm in so I suppose there's no choice. I do have the day off, I will go, but it's far a from ideal set up.

I got a couple of paper tickets plus a letter through the post explaining that my season ticket seat won't be available and I've been moved to the Govan Front. I can't say I'm entirely happy with that, but they've closed the section I'm in so I suppose there's no choice. I do have the day off, I will go, but it's far a from ideal set up.

Does it really matter where you sit?

Its pointless opening all areas, staffing them, and having food kiosks open if they are going to be empty.

If you don’t like the seat they’ve given you I’m sure they’ll change it.

Does it really matter where you sit?

Its pointless opening all areas, staffing them, and having food kiosks open if they are going to be empty.

If you don’t like the seat they’ve given you I’m sure they’ll change it.

Just a creature of habit really. I'm agoraphobic. My season ticket is Govan Rear, last row, outside seat. Daughter beside me to my right, naebuddy beside me to my left, naebuddy behind me. Perfecto!

I'll toddle along anyway. It's a shame that they haven't shifted enough tickets to open all stands like they did for the AC Milan game and having it at 2pm on a Monday, regardless of it being a holiday, hasn't helped ticket sales. If I'm stuck in the middle of a row and there's spare seats elsewhere I suppose I can always move.

Well you say that but there is nearly 30k tickets sold which is immense for an old crocks game....the timing isn't ideal and not everyone gets the Monday off but I think depending on how Saturday goes and the weather come Monday you might find quite a few will buy tickets on the day!

Nowhere near that mate. If you check the online availability you will see it is very poor uptake at present. Bear in mind that Club Deck, Copland Rear, Govan Rear and part of the Broomloan Rear are closed for the game.

Nowhere near that mate. If you check the online availability you will see it is very poor uptake at present. Bear in mind that Club Deck, Copland Rear, Govan Rear and part of the Broomloan Rear are closed for the game.

Well when I asked on Tuesday when I got mine the girl in the ticket office told me they had sold just over 28k....dunno why she would lie but regardless I think you will find more will pick up tickets in the day with the weather due to be good....

17 quid for an OAP friendly is abit steep plus I don't have a clue who is playing for Man U. I don't think any of their 'star' players are lined up? AC Milan had Maldini, Boban, Costacurta etc which gave it a prestige kind of feel.

17 quid for an OAP friendly is abit steep plus I don't have a clue who is playing for Man U. I don't think any of their 'star' players are lined up? AC Milan had Maldini, Boban, Costacurta etc which gave it a prestige kind of feel.

We will probably still see better football at this legends game than we have all season.