Walter, Hart etc Going?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF this is true and its a massive if then for me all bets are off and the money men in charge better bolt asap! Walter being on the board is the only thing that's making me back the owners.

Who owns The Rangers what company/person has the biggest stake in the club? Cause no matter what we think it's not us fans.

hope so if Walter was truly pushing to get Bain back then I don't want him on the board, and with Walter on the board Ally would never be sacked no matter what happens that cannot happen jobs for the boys needs to go.

So Jobs for people only part of OUR club for money is fine.

F me,there's nobody left to run the Club....where's Gogzy? Rangers need a new CEO.

(tu)

I'd go through that place like a fucking hurricane. But probably fuck the whole thing up worse than it is already :lol:

Walter's strength is/was as a manager. He did not cover himself in glory fronting a "bid" for the club that was so low as to be ridiculous.

That said we need transparency and need to know what the no confidence vote in M Murray was all about.

What is happening with our budget and exactly what can we afford regarding staff including directors, coaches and players salary?

Finally who is feeding all this info to the DR and the BBC etc?

I know we aren't allowed to cast aspersions, but I infrequently frequent the site these days and I can't believe one poster is still on here posting away with impunity. Christ he even has KKK in his name.

In all seriousness. Ahem. The story is hopefully rubbish, although I see the papers have picked it up.

Thats how bad we have got hope for the best bad ending and this is it.

Building our board has been likrt Ally building his team. Both started with a couple who kinda new each other, all pick coz of previous rep, but it hasn't worked out. Both 'squads' we just expect to be good enough, but ultimately, haven't

New season, new teams.

Let's hope these two are better than the last.