Walter, Hart etc Going?

The uncertainty at the club needs to be addressed. The sooner the investigation is over and the board members are working in harmony the better.

With the football now over the gutter press are going to spend all close season manipulating the smallest stories into huge negative headlines.

It's going to be a long Summer Bears.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a fucking clue what is going on. Just an ordinary guy who can do little about it except wait. I have no problem with anyone getting a turn out of the club as long as they tell us the truth. I will be behind Rangers no matter what cunts are at board or management level, don't have to like it but I love my club above all else. So as long as there is a team on the park then I will be in the stand. :7325:

Total conjecture, lies, innuendo, call it what you like.

The Scottish mhedia are playing us, and, 4 pages in, lots of bears are falling for it.

Throughout last summer, they lied and lied again, they are still lying, so why do some of us still believe these lies.

For instance :- BBC kick off with "Board trying to oust MM with no confidence vote".

Any Chairman who loses a no confidence vote has no option but to stand down, end of. So bbc say "trying", this is utter pish.

The LSE would have been made aware of this, if true.

Todays papers have the same story of boardroom upheaval, but can't agree who is on who's side.

In the past 12 months, all these stories (once upon a time) have the same format, with the love of scaremongering, and always carry the same words, such as, sevco, oldco, newco, administration, liquidation etc etc. It's the same shit regurgitated.

So don't fall into their trap bears, we have class, unlike them.

Quite right, this boardroom nonsense is pissing me off, the mhedia are feasting on it, but i think that our board must sit down CG included and say enough is fucking enough, the way us supporters are being treated is a discgrace and i dont much care who doesnt like who or what petty power games they want to play, the ONLY thing that matters is Rangers and the support who follow us everywhere, they need to sit down and work this out once and for all, and if anybody isnt happy, whether its Walter or Malcom or Charles whoever then they can go and they will be replaced no problem but this board room leaks and fights in public are an absolute shambles and not worthy of our club gifted to us by the Founding Fathers, god knows what they would make of this!