Lafferty is useless, say's FC Sion chairman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont beleve it then fine not gonna get in an argument with you but a know and as long as a know thats the main thing

I wonder what level he'll be playing at once Sion get rid of him. The guy wouldn't even get a game in the Championship. He did Rangers a huge favour when he fucked off.

a seen lafferty in braehead shopping center a view years ago a told him he was shite and said if he ever needed a lift out off ibrox a would gladly do it a also said a would help him pack his bags he didnt know what to say haha

Are you 12 years old?

a seen lafferty in braehead shopping center a view years ago a told him he was shite and said if he ever needed a lift out off ibrox a would gladly do it a also said a would help him pack his bags he didnt know what to say haha

Did ye aye

ha ha ha GIRFUY Lafferty. I used to rate the big lump of shite when he was at Ibrox and thought that consistency and screwing the nut where his main problems, turns out hes's nothing but a big useless doo who turned his back on his own .

Enjoy your place in our hearts Lafferty ... along side the likes of aiden McGeady ya traitorous bastard :lol:

just more proof from the french club that most of us already know is that he is a SHIT footballer.

am sure some other mug team will take him for next season :drugang: :drugang:

That's a disgrace, no matter what we think of players playing for Rangers it's a frigging disgrace to go up to them and abuse them.

Unbelievable

another one of the traitors making a big impact at their new clubs.....

Kyle Lafferty is 'useless' and can leave Sion FC, says chairman

Former Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty has been told his career at Swiss side FC Sion is over.

The Northern Ireland international is the latest ex-Ibrox star to be axed by the club after Rino Gattuso, who was sacked as manager last week.

Sion signed Lafferty on a three-year deal last summer from Rangers, but a 5-0 defeat to St Gallen enraged chairman Christian Constantin, who blamed the striker and four other players for the side's poor display.

"I won't agree to their involvement in the team again. With regards to Laffert, I accept he has had injuries which have affected him mentally and physically, but I'm still angry with him. He will work with our fitness coach because he is no use to us just now." (The Sun on Sunday)

We all know Lafferty is useless but the chairmen sounds like a fud.

another one of the traitors making a big impact at their new clubs.....

Kyle Lafferty is ‘useless’ and can leave Sion FC, says chairman

Former Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty has been told his career at Swiss side FC Sion is over.

The Northern Ireland international is the latest ex-Ibrox star to be axed by the club after Rino Gattuso, who was sacked as manager last week.

Sion signed Lafferty on a three-year deal last summer from Rangers, but a 5-0 defeat to St Gallen enraged chairman Christian Constantin, who blamed the striker and four other players for the side’s poor display.

“I won’t agree to their involvement in the team again. With regards to Laffert, I accept he has had injuries which have affected him mentally and physically, but I’m still angry with him. He will work with our fitness coach because he is no use to us just now.” (The Sun on Sunday)

Fucking right hes usless :lol: Good to hear hes made a big impression at his new club, shows how crazy out transfer policy was paying nearly 4million for him.

Poor player for Rangers, especially given his transfer fee. Had a few good spells towards the end of seasons but never did it consistently.

I think the "useless" comment is being taken out of context here. Don't think the chairman is saying he is a useless footballer but saying until his fitness improves he will be of no use to the team.

Exactly, I remember arguing with people over Lafferty, Davis and Healy. All this

nonsense about them loving the club, true Rangers men etc. Load of nonsense and sadly I was once again proven to be correct.

Cant put Healy in that catagory, he wanted to stay but we didnt give him a contract, he wasnt very good player but not a traitor.

Hahahaha, I've never liked a post so much!!!! Well done to the op, superb stuff, fucking brilliant!!!! Fuck u laff U dirty turncoat Shitey footballer cunt of a man.... Maybe the priest in the pineapple you got Married in will forgive u for being a twat!!! Cunt!!!