Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

As I said earlier, we should NOT get hung up on this "£10m at bank" stuff.

The only numbers Mather & Stockbridge can possibly quote are those from the accounts as at 30th June(?) - if THAT is £10m, then that does not include ST cash.

I cannot see anyway that the actual cash in the bank TODAY will have been quoted - THAT would be a monumental mistake.

@RangersStandard: AMc - Essential for scouting to be right. Miles away from where we want to be on scouting. Have to deal with it. Hugely important.

@RangersStandard: CM - A number of people have applied for scouting roles. Want to make sure we get it right. Creating right ethos and structure for youth.

Because this meeting has told us we are not losing money like King and McColl claim and we have more than the 5-7million left in the bank. I'm not saying we can live on that money forever but what I am saying is rumors of our plunging head first into admin have been greatly exaggerated, mostly by those who want to steal our club from the current owners.

Why though? How long do you think that money will last us? Our overheads are huge.

As I said earlier, we should NOT get hung up on this "£10m at bank" stuff.

The only numbers Mather & Stockbridge can possibly quote are those from the accounts as at 30th June(?) - if THAT is £10m, then that does not include ST cash.

I cannot see anyway that the actual cash in the bank TODAY will have been quoted - THAT would be a monumental mistake.

why come to an important meeting ,with out of date information?