Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

Crap. McCoist and his superstar coaching team get much more.

mccoist and his coaching teams contracts should re negotiated,and performace based,but green and his 2 mates salary and bonus contracts are a disgrace,if the trs didnt expose ahmad ,him and green would still be there ripping the arse out the club for a fortune and cutting costs everywere else,hypocrites

David Murray and Martin Bain tried for over a decade to sort out extra revenue streams without success. I know what you are saying but i don't see where the extra money will come from when this £10m or whatever it is runs out. Players wage bill alone will be around £7m this year, then all other overheads, coaching staff, admin staff, directors, utility bills.......

As with everything to do with our finances the accounts should reveal all, this is just a meeting to dispell fan anger and worry so they are going to be vague but positive, the accounts are the meat on the bones of this meeting (pun not intended)

I am paying my season ticket over the 4 months and still have another 2 payments to come off, this could be a fair amount as i's imagine quite alot of fans have renewed this way. We also have tickets/hospitality sold each match that are not season tickets.

It is a disgrace though that Green got a pay off and is then back at the club earning a salary.

Zebra have already given Rangers your full ticket value

As I said, companies, particularly listed companies, cannot release financial information without it being checked to be whole, accurate and a fair representation of the facts on date xx.

When the accounts come out - they will be released to the Stock Exchange first, then publicly. Any announcements or declarations in public as to current, unchecked, unverified numbers would be frowned on severely by the SE.

Disagree with you here mate.

I would agree if they were talking in specifics, but the amount mentioned was vague, 'over £10m'.

We have publicly stated we have brought in 34,000 season tickets. This will have a value close to £10m alone. It is not sensitive information if it is already in the public domain.

This can be stated without upsetting the market.

is it possible that zebra are treating us differently being a new company and all that,

The finance deal is only the long term payment plan. If paying over four months, it is direct with the club, if I remember right. Zebra deals are over 10 months, but Rangers would get the full amount immediately.

IF WE HAVE SPENT 12 MILL IPO AND 10 MILL SEASON TICKET MONEY IN 8 MONTHS THEN THE 10 MILL BALANCE WILL RUN OUT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Lets look at those figures. 22 m IPO, 10 m Season from last year+ matchday revenue + sponsership. for there to be 10 m in the bank including season and sponsership we would have had to chew our way through 30 m+. No chance.

IF WE HAVE SPENT 12 MILL IPO AND 10 MILL SEASON TICKET MONEY IN 8 MONTHS THEN THE 10 MILL BALANCE WILL RUN OUT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

No it won't. In the first 8 months we paid such one-off things as domestic and European football debts, bought car park, Edminston House, paid out Goian and Boca,paid Green his bonuses etc.

I am paying my season ticket over the 4 months and still have another 2 payments to come off, this could be a fair amount as i's imagine quite alot of fans have renewed this way. We also have tickets/hospitality sold each match that are not season tickets.

It is a disgrace though that Green got a pay off and is then back at the club earning a salary.

I totally agree about CG its a piss take by him

David Murray and Martin Bain tried for over a decade to sort out extra revenue streams without success. I know what you are saying but i don't see where the extra money will come from when this £10m or whatever it is runs out. Players wage bill alone will be around £7m this year, then all other overheads, coaching staff, admin staff, directors, utility bills.......

That's what Green is back for

BS said don't distinguish IPO money and income, which means it all goes into one pot and that is why he can't answer as to how much IPO is left. I see nothing wrong with this.

Imagine you give your missus your wages of say £250, she puts in her wages of say £200 = £450, halfway through the week, having paid some outgoings, how would you know how much of your wages are left.

Please guys, don't read what is not in the answers given.

The issue isnt that its in one pot per se, its that the qouted £10m is the size of the one pot. (tu)

Disagree with you here mate.

I would agree if they were talking in specifics, but the amount mentioned was vague, 'over £10m'.

We have publicly stated we have brought in 34,000 season tickets. This will have a value close to £10m alone. It is not sensitive information if it is already in the public domain.

This can be stated without upsetting the market.

If all we have in the bank is the ST money then in theory we were insolvent before the ST money came in ie we had obligations we were unable to meet.

This is clearly not true.

I would reckon that the accounts as at 30th June will show Cash at Bank at around £10m.

And if that was the case THEN, for now, we are in good shape.

So all board members say they are furious with green, yet we have some on rm going mad thinking he done nothing wrong.

Btw ally was bang out of order also as I've said loads of times since Saturday, before anyone starts

The board are entitled to their opinions, although I'd imagine some of the fury is to play to the gallery.