Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

As I said earlier, we should NOT get hung up on this "£10m at bank" stuff.

The only numbers Mather & Stockbridge can possibly quote are those from the accounts as at 30th June(?) - if THAT is £10m, then that does not include ST cash.

I cannot see anyway that the actual cash in the bank TODAY will have been quoted - THAT would be a monumental mistake.

this makes sense, if we had 10m today inclusive of ST cash as well as puma cash then what the fuck were we existing on before the ST money came through?

also seems there's plenty of revenue streams still to come in inc merchandise and match day cash ect, either way it would seem we're fine

Appreciate the Rangers media guys giving the updates to a point .It just all sounds like another crock of shit to mistrust them over.

No definitive clarity on anything the real bears want answers on . Where are the VBs to get into them when we have an opportunity .?

I am paying my season ticket over the 4 months and still have another 2 payments to come off, this could be a fair amount as i's imagine quite alot of fans have renewed this way. We also have tickets/hospitality sold each match that are not season tickets.

It is a disgrace though that Green got a pay off and is then back at the club earning a salary.

@RangersStandard: Confirmation that executive bonuses were not linked to return to top league but year on year promotion.

shocking,money grabbers the 3 of them,stockbridge ahmad and green robbed the club with the bonus payments,club struggling in the 3 rd division and they are taking massive bonuses,shocking,stockbridge should resign,green has been moaning about cutting costs ,yet him and his 2 mates are taking more money out the club than anybody else

shocking,money grabbers the 3 of them,stockbridge ahmad and green robbed the club with the bonus payments,club struggling in the 3 rd division and they are taking massive bonuses,shocking,stockbridge should resign,green has been moaning about cutting costs ,yet him and his 2 mates are taking more money out the club than anybody else

Crap. McCoist and his superstar coaching team get much more.

I am paying my season ticket over the 4 months and still have another 2 payments to come off, this could be a fair amount as i's imagine quite alot of fans have renewed this way. We also have tickets/hospitality sold each match that are not season tickets.

It is a disgrace though that Green got a pay off and is then back at the club earning a salary.

EDIT: Never mind.

Green got a pay off and returns as a consultant. That sums up what is wrong at our club.

Who sanctioned the pay-off ?, and why was there no clause inserted in which a return to the club would see the money returned with immediate effect.

Rangers are paid the full amount by the finance company up front so I'm afraid they have all your money already - I think this it how it works anyway.

The four month option which I've always done isn't with the finance company, it's with Rangers.

BS said don't distinguish IPO money and income, which means it all goes into one pot and that is why he can't answer as to how much IPO is left. I see nothing wrong with this.

Imagine you give your missus your wages of say £250, she puts in her wages of say £200 = £450, halfway through the week, having paid some outgoings, how would you know how much of your wages are left.

Please guys, don't read what is not in the answers given.