Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

If all we have in the bank is the ST money then in theory we were insolvent before the ST money came in ie we had obligations we were unable to meet.

This is clearly not true.

I would reckon that the accounts as at 30th June will show Cash at Bank at around £10m.

And if that was the case THEN, for now, we are in good shape.

seriously...........we have eaten 22 million in 8 months and this is good??????

If all we have in the bank is the ST money then in theory we were insolvent before the ST money came in ie we had obligations we were unable to meet.

I would reckon that the accounts as at 30th June will show Cash at Bank at around £10m.

So you have no issue with £10M being left from a £23M share flotation, after only 7 months?

Has anyone asked the ultimate question ?

Whose name is on the deeds to Ibrox Stadium and Auchenhowie ?

The real estate value to our football club ?

This in my mind and to my recollection, has never been answered,

I am paying my season ticket over the 4 months and still have another 2 payments to come off, this could be a fair amount as i's imagine quite alot of fans have renewed this way. We also have tickets/hospitality sold each match that are not season tickets.

It is a disgrace though that Green got a pay off and is then back at the club earning a salary.

No he's not, he's back as a consultant. He is paid an agreed sum, out of which HE pays his own Tax and NI. It's a cheaper way for the Club.

Not at all, our season tickets are probably worth a little shy of £8m.

I recon we probably have about £12m in the bank. That would mean we had c£4m in the bank. Alarming, but not insolvent.

No he's not, he's back as a consultant. He is paid an agreed sum, out of which HE pays his own Tax and NI. It's a cheaper way for the Club.

Didn't see this posted earlier

The Rangers Standard@RangersStandard 35m

BS - Not at liberty to disclose what Charles Green got. He's now getting 1k a month.

They bonuses are fucking frightening. They along with ally and the management team should look to renegotiate their deals. We're spunking upwards of 3-4 million on bonuses and wages for sfl3 and sfl2 wow :lol:

McCoist, Durrant, McDowell, Green, Stockbridge, Ahmad last season = £3 million MINIMUM.

Plus any management team bonus

Plus Charles pay off

Plus Ahmad bonus

It could easily be £4m between 6 members of staff.

Absolutely disgusting. :drugang:

If the £10 million is before season ticket money then fair enough, if it includes it it's not good at all.

I don't buy Stockbridge's answer either, he's not daft.

Green's statement blown out of proportion, but so is his fucking bonus for winning SFL3 and Stockbridges.

Not happy how Green can get a pay off then jump back on-board and take a wage(if this is the case), surely his pay off should be counted as part wage?