Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

Something doesn't add up with this £10m. Surely that must be exclusive of ST funds?

34,000 tickets at an average of ~ £300 = £10.2m just from ST sales alone

Only a percentage of season ticket money will have been brought in so far.

Something doesn't add up with this £10m. Surely that must be exclusive of ST funds?

Plus last seasons ticket revenue. I'd like to think this £10m is pre-season ticket/sponsorship.

I hope so. Bit worrying if all the money in the bank is from ST. What happened to all these commercial links etc that they were banging on about last year?...

BS - No separate pots for money. Don't distinguish between IPO money and income. No answer to how much IPO money left.

That's terrific Brian, very convenient. So we're never going to find out how much of the IPO money is gone, or how much of the boasted £10m in the bank is season ticket and sponsorship money.

If Mather was reading the number from the accounts, rather than the bank statements, then as the accounts are a snapshot as at 30th June (?), there would not be any ST cash in there.

If when accounts come out they show "Cash at Bank" £10m + then this is IPO plus any other income as at the date of the accounts, most probably pre ST money coming in.

You said it dispels the admin story, i am asking in what does it do that?

Because this meeting has told us we are not losing money like King and McColl claim and we have more than the 5-7million left in the bank. I'm not saying we can live on that money forever but what I am saying is rumors of our plunging head first into admin have been greatly exaggerated, mostly by those who want to steal our club from the current owners.

@RangersStandard: BS - Not running out of money. Imran Ahmad got no money in payoff. Charles Green did get payoff.

How does that work?

In my work if someone gets a pay off, they dont waltz back in two mins later getting another job......

@RangersStandard: BS - Not running out of money. Imran Ahmad got no money in payoff. Charles Green did get payoff.

He gets a pay off then comes back? :lol: that's fucking outrageous.

That's exactly what universities do, lecturers and professors take ERVS and then come back in as consultants. Fucking shocking

Because this meeting has told us we are not losing money like King and McColl claim and we have more than the 5-7million left in the bank. I'm not saying we can live on that money forever but what I am saying is rumors of our plunging head first into admin have been greatly exaggerated, mostly by those who want to steal our club from the current owners.

No they said we don't make a loss every month. That doesn't mean we make any profits either