Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

I'd say this proves my point from the locked CG thread. Chris isn't a neutral observer in this debate any longer, he's an active participant. This is serious stuff. Chris would be well advised to heed Walt White's words to Hank in Breaking Bad: tread lightly.

All of that could apply to McMurdo, no?

Two questions for Bill:

1. What contracts will result in Rangers getting £67m over the next five years?

2. Does IA intend to 'invest' in the club by donating his 'settlement' back to the club or by using the money to buy more shares for himself on the open market?

No way this idiot McMurdo is a Rangers fan. He looks a total idiot supporting these crooks Green and Ahmed. Anyone who supports these two are fucking idiots. I am not saying McColl or King is the answer but I do know Green and his pals are crooks like Whyte who will cripple Rangers.

I dont think I emphasised the word idiot enough :7325:

What proof do you have that Green and Ahmad are crooks? Interesting that you dont use this term for King. Sums it up really

So Ahmed is suing us for £3.4 million then going to re-invest?

What a pack of lies!

The interesting thing is they have now admitted him and Green are in cahoots to sue the club. Remember, even on the day we went into admin Whyte was still spouting lis about the club's finacial position.

Gotta to say without taking sides at present, what if there is an element of truth in the figures for the next 5 to 10 years, seems an awful lot of folk more eager to believe we are going back into admin than acknowledge that things maybe while not ideal aren't as black as some would have us believe.

So what he actually means is , I'll sue Rangers for a load of money , then buy myself more shares , to make a profit off of for myself , not the Club

Aye nae danger IamLier

Yeah this is what he wants to do, get more share and get closer to a controlling stake...... Using our season ticket money.

.......hmmmm heard this one before!

If IA is talking of buying himself more shares can we assume that he wasn't the one getting rid of his shares yesterday then?

Suppose given the smell of bullshit coming from the rest of the statement it would be foolish to assume anything.