Have you ever bet against Rangers?

PromDeAnglais

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell £`100 in 1960 would have been about 10 grand ...

My dad (born 1956) told me he was given a fiver to go to the shop for something, the shop couldn't take it as they never had enough change.

Fuck know what a ton would've amounted to in those days. Mega money.

Fucking hell £`100 in 1960 would have been about 10 grand ...

He also challenged his mate to a game of snooker for £100 round about that time.Neither of them were any good.Not sure who won.The old Ceceil on Paisley Road,its no longer there.

I put 100 pounds(at evens)on united to beat us at ibrox about ten years ago. Phil Neville scored the winner. I mistakenly told my friends about it after the game and offered to get the drinks in but they were not amused and refused the offer.

I've done it a few times since and I even lost a lot of money a few years ago when we last won the league. after Celtic beat us three nil at the peodo dromme I came home drunk and stuck on a lot of money on them at shite odds. Was just feeling like the cause was lost and I thought id make a few quid. However when we scored three goals in seven minutes at Kilmarnock I was over the moon. My misses wasn't tho. I cancelled online betting after that as it's just to tempting after a drink.

Never ever want rangers to lose and I only put money on games were id be happy with a draw or win. That way I can make money on my upset, a bit like compensation if u like. No one wants a broken leg but im looking for the first drain cover if I get one