Will Ally be our manager when we get into the SPL?

nvager

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He may do if he navigates division 1 but I honestly fear mid-table at best in the premier division and it terrifies me.

There's absolutely no organisation from a coaching and managerial point of view at all and it's worrying.

I watched him today standing there with his arms folded. If that was me I'd have been yelling/screaming instructions and waving my arms around like a flailing idiot.

I just fear for the coming seasons :(

If he is and we win it at the first time of asking then the previous 3 seasons of the 'journey' will be forgotten in an instant by all but a few of the laptop loyal.

He more than deserves a crack at the top division (Admin free). Get on board.

That's a huge IF and very unrealistic given everything that's happened and the cost cutting measures that Wallace has hinted at.

Since i posted in the boardroom forum that you were conspicuous with your abscence in any footballing threads,you have suddenly appeared with some gusto...lol

I got fed up reading your slabbering rhetoric so I decided to educate you, my little bit of charity work to the community, not the one which has you in care.... :000000082:

I got fed up reading your slabbering rhetoric so I decided to educate you, my little bit of charity work to the community, not the one which has you in care.... :000000082:

Your verbal wit is truly astounding.....pity your football knowledge lags miles behind..................

On another thread it was said his contract is up this season. I doubt if he will be offered more than about 35% of his current deal in the current financial climate so he may well turn it down.

Aw I never heard that, that could happen, I could see him accepting a big cut though, where else would he go? I can't see Ally getting a gig anywhere else, plus he would be on an absolute fraction of what he's on now. With no dosh to spend. I think he would take whatever is offered.

he will guide us back to top flight which isn't an achievement in itself but still needs done

Actually have to disagree with that; A manager taking a team from the very bottom of Scottish football, back to the Scottish Premiership, winning league titles and a few trophies on the way, is actually an outstanding achievement, which makes me think yes he'll still be the manager of Rangers when we reach the top flight, even though I don't think he should be.

Actually have to disagree with that; A manager taking a team from the very bottom of Scottish football, back to the Scottish Premiership, winning league titles and a few trophies on the way, is actually an outstanding achievement, which makes me think yes he'll still be the manager of Rangers when we reach the top flight, even though I don't think he should be.

Outstanding achievement? :lol: with current & ex internationals, SPL and Championship level players, 35 thousand season ticket holders, Murray Park to train them, 1.5 million per year management team, sports scientists, dietrists and doctors and the second highest wagebill in Scotland for 2/3 of these seasons (possibly even 3/3 depends on Wallace's plans next year) against Peterhead, Montrose, East Stirling, Berwick, Stenhousemuir with their part time, 40 hour per week working players?

You having a laugh? seriously?