*****The Official Airdrie vs Rangers thread*****

Lol at Jon Daly trying to run there...he's so slooooooooooooow

Clark must be thinking why am i getting took off before Daly. Daly is not a good footballer imo, yes he scores some great goals with his head and has some nice flick ons. Imo Clark is the all round better player, full of running and links up well. Clark is putting in enough running for the two of them. Daly just walks about waiting for the ball to get lumped to him.

So we're under the cosh and trying to protect a lead, so we take off the only striker with pace and put on a defender? They then just push more up as they don't have to hold an extra man back to cover?

Everyone back so the ball just keeps getting knocked into our box?

I don't get it.

Lewis going down is a worry.

Still a win is a win but McCoist isn't doing himself favours with these performances. That game was crying out for a substitution, but we waited until 85mins to make one and it was a negative one. Not what I like to see.

a real game of two halves. we played very well and "could" have been 4 or 5 up in the first. We also "could" have scored one or two in the 2nd, and "could" they.

A tougher away tie than I imagined. the 2nd half takes the shine of what was a very nice 1st half to watch.

Some of the tackles from them were disgraceful, and there should not have been 22 men on the pitch at full time IMO.

Strange substitution from Ally.