European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

That now takes it to four:

1. Daily Express
  2. Sunday Post
  3. The Scotsman

And now:

4. Kirkintilloch Herald

Will be interesting to see if any of the others now follow suit.

Add the Milngavie and Bearsden Herald to the list of those carrying the story...They are the same group as the Kirkintilloch Herald but at least that is more people reading about it..............next plan continue to press new MP of East Dunbartonshire like I did with Swinson.......but now being SNP is going to be a battle I fear!

next plan continue to press new MP of East Dunbartonshire like I did with Swinson.......but now being SNP is going to be a battle I fear!

I think we'll soon see where all these new MP's getting a good few emails and letters from disgruntled Bears over what has been going on. It'll be very interesting to see if any have the apatite to go after those who have been playing fast and loose with the public purse to benefit the bheasts.

Add the Milngavie and Bearsden Herald to the list of those carrying the story...They are the same group as the Kirkintilloch Herald but at least that is more people reading about it..............next plan continue to press new MP of East Dunbartonshire like I did with Swinson.......but now being SNP is going to be a battle I fear!

Who is the new MP for East Dunbartonshire?

Maybe you could send your new MP this

"Brian McAleenan, chief executive of the Lennoxtown Initiative, told the Herald that a service level agreement between Celtic and Lennoxtown Initiative had been independently assessed by East Dunbartonshire Council as being worth £841,860 over a nine-year period."

http://www.kirkintilloch-herald.co.uk/news/local-headlines/how-much-did-celtic-pay-for-training-paradise-1-362594

And ask how EDC managed to assess the SLA but now claim they have no copy of it

Maybe you could send your new MP this

"Brian McAleenan, chief executive of the Lennoxtown Initiative, told the Herald that a service level agreement between Celtic and Lennoxtown Initiative had been independently assessed by East Dunbartonshire Council as being worth £841,860 over a nine-year period."

http://www.kirkintilloch-herald.co.uk/news/local-headlines/how-much-did-celtic-pay-for-training-paradise-1-362594

And ask how EDC managed to assess the SLA but now claim they have no copy of it

I will Soulboy

I'll give the new MP for Paisley and Renfrewshire South Mhairi Black a month to get her feet under the table and will then be contacting her to hear what she has to say about what has been going on regarding the GCC, EDC and the bhegars. This is the snp candidate who had posted “I’ve only just realised - I really f***** hate Celtic” and “Celtic, yer a joke!#scum" back in 2013 (http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/revealed-what-snp-candidate-paisley-5118483), I wonder now that she's been elected if her views on that lot have changed.

Personally I doubt if she'll be any good as she comes across as a complete ned, and not someone who is fit to hold public office.

is this now got to a level where SFA compliance officer steps in with a charge of bringing the game into disrepute, and quote the charges as a prima facie case similar to match fixing

I won't hold my breath

but I'll hold my nose because of the stench f corruption

is this now got to a level where SFA compliance officer steps in with a charge of bringing the game into disrepute, and quote the charges as a prima facie case similar to match fixing

I won't hold my breath

but I'll hold my nose because of the stench f corruption

In an honest set up it would be, but lets face it this administration operates to benefit one club so you're right not to hold your breath. I'm pretty sure that if the prevailing wind changes and it begins to look like c****c and their friends will have to face the music the people in charge at the SFA and SPFL will all suddenly find new jobs within weeks of each other leaving a new administration to deal with their mess and to try and avoid having to answer for their years of compliance in the situation.