European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Another twitlonger piece from a meeting with a MSP who sat in on the meetings to sell Westhorn cheap.

Very interesting reading

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smfqib?new_post=true

"Driven by a hatred of selik", that one statments speaks volumes

Keep asking John, the truth will win out In the end

Another twitlonger piece from a meeting with a MSP who sat in on the meetings to sell Westhorn cheap.

Very interesting reading

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smfqib?new_post=true

It would be very interesting to know if the gentleman in question owns shares in any football team, or does he attend any teams games regularly enough to own a season ticket for any particular club? I would also like to know if he has any business interests that may have links to any club or major shareholders in any club?

The FTH are back on track exposing the truth about cheap land deals to the scum. Another twitlonger piece today

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smgbr5

From my understanding of this article the people involved followed the rules by consulting who they had to, but then did the exact opposite of what they should have for no explainable reason.

From my understanding of this article the people involved followed the rules by consulting who they had to, but then did the exact opposite of what they should have for no explainable reason.

The fact that Dr. Death is involved at this point might explain the unexplained actions.

With the tenacity and insight he shows, do you know what PZJ does for his day-job? Is he a lawyer?

sorry I have no idea as I don't know him personally but judging by the way he writes he could well be a lawyer.

the current interest in FIFA corruption will hopefully have a knock on effect with politicians/media in this country showing an interest in the dealings of state aid fc

Fifa will be the issue grabbing the headlines. I don't think they will say much else about the state aid issue.

Reid again.

Funny how HMRC, out of all the clubs and businesses, decided to target us, just as he was holding talks about becoming chairman, also just as they decided to stop their EBTs.

The whole thing regarding our situation was a stitch up. That fat cow that works for the HMRC will get hers sooner or later!

Fifa will be the issue grabbing the headlines. I don't think they will say much else about the state aid issue.

On the contrary mate, with the focus on corruption in football this is a topical issue and any related story will make headlines.

This is an opportunity for us to make hay whilst the sun shines.

Reid again.

Funny how HMRC, out of all the clubs and businesses, decided to target us, just as he was holding talks about becoming chairman, also just as they decided to stop their EBTs.

I believe that Quinn (ex head of Bank of England Monetary Dept) has as much involvement as Reid .

Reid again.

Couldn't be more obvious if he dyed his hair like The Joker and started emitting smoke signals.