***Official Rangers v East Fife Match Thread***

allgers

Rangers v East Fife, Saturday 3pm at Ibrox.

The last meeting at Ibrox between the two teams produced 5 goals, a brilliant take and finish from Clark, a headed hattrick from Jig and a superb effort from young Macleod. Don't take my word for it watch it yourself.

Black is available for this one, but wont pick him this time, this is a more attack minded team, we need to get in about them more at Ibrox.

Bell

Faure, Mohsni, Jig, Wallace.

Aird, Macleod, Law, Templeton,

Little, Clark.

At least 5 nil expected....

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a sneaky feeling Foster will be playing, had a decent game against Stenhousemuir and McCoist doesn't need excuses to drop Seb it seems :lol:

Peralta's chance to prove himself in the middle knowing Black would be banned for this game, then he fucks it with a ridiculous challenge, no great loss. Macleod getting a chance in the middle and actually playing two wingers on the wing is always a bonus.

As much as I like big Jon, I would like to see Clark and Little played as a partnership soon (This game would be ideal)

I feel that the intelligent runs they make off the ball would drag lesser defences all over the place, allowing the likes of Macleod and Law to make more runs into the box.

Can't see Daly being dropped though, so it's all hypothetical I guess.

Personally i think the team needs a big shake up, no way will Ally do this but my line up would be

Bell, Foster, Faure, Mohsni, Wallace, Aird, Murdoch, Macleod, Law, Clark, Stoney Subs Simonsen, Smith, Ramsey, Telfer, Daly, Gallacher, Sinnamon

Drop your captain and Goal threat, and your top scorer - when at home, looking for a good result - not a hope.

You linght see a team like that after its mathematically possible to lose the league, but off the back of performances that have garnered (unfair) criticism Ally will, and should, play his strongest team and that icludes Jig and Jon and Andy Little.

Drop your captain and Goal threat, and your top scorer - when at home, looking for a good result - not a hope.

You linght see a team like that after its mathematically possible to lose the league, but off the back of performances that have garnered (unfair) criticism Ally will, and should, play his strongest team and that icludes Jig and Jon and Andy Little.

Tbh i doubt we will ever see a team like this under Ally, we need to keep the youth players intrested and if we cant mix it up a little at 17 points clear then when will we? Ally showed last season he will not change things much even after winning the title, hes just not that progressive a manager imo.

Tbh i doubt we will ever see a team like this under Ally, we need to keep the youth players intrested and if we cant mix it up a little at 17 points clear then when will we? Ally showed last season he will not change things much even after winning the title, hes just not that progressive a manager imo.

Ally is in a no win situation with some - if (say) he played your team - and we lost or won 1- 0 tomorrow - he would get it in the neck, no matter that he was trying to develop players - so his first task is to ensure the title is won - not in theory but actually. Also lets not forget Macleoud, Aird and Crawford are all likely to get some game time as well.