***Official Rangers v East Fife Match Thread***

allgers

No place for Faure? Ally has suggested Sheils wants to stay and fight for his place, but there are teams interested in loan deals for him.

I understand Faure has done well when he's played but I think McCulloch and Mohsni is our best centre back partnership. Foster played well last week and I think he is a more natural right back than Faure. I think could be a good player playing just off the front, especially with Clark and Templeton out tomorrow.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i expect Foster to stay at right back and Seb to be benched unfairly, if there is any doubt with MacLeod leave him out, would like to see the likes of Murdoch and Shiels get some decent time last half hour or so, hopefully when we are about 4 or 5 goals up

Foster to get the RB slot. Shiels to start in place of injured Lewis. Little in for inured Clark. Crawford & Murdoch to get runs as subs. 2-0 win. Hope there is a big improvement in quality of play. Is Fernando there at HT (there was a thread about this earlier this week - Support bringing Orange gear in tribute)?

I understand Faure has done well when he's played but I think McCulloch and Mohsni is our best centre back partnership. Foster played well last week and I think he is a more natural right back than Faure. I think could be a good player playing just off the front, especially with Clark and Templeton out tomorrow.

Foster seems to have found some pace, that injury did him some good. Jig is probably the first name on the sheet, a bad thing according to some but he hasn't let us down so why not.

I would go with a 4 3 3 today

Bell

Foster

Mohsni

McCulloch

Wallace

Law

Black

Macleod

Little

Daly

Shiels

I think Ally will go for 442 with Aird in for shiels.

Should be a comfortable win as they are pish and the two previous games we have scored a few headed goals 4 0 daly 2 little jig

Aye brilliant encouragement to young players

For a youngster, being on the bench should be earned not something they are simply given due to a lack of bodies. I think almost every manager than managed in Scotland when the daft 3 u21s rule was in place had a similar gripe.

For a youngster, being on the bench should be earned not something they are simply given due to a lack of bodies. I think almost every manager than managed in Scotland when the daft 3 u21s rule was in place had a similar gripe.

As i pointed out in another thread there are a few who have more than earned a place on the bench due to excellent and consistant performances in the U20. It seems pointless having a youth team if they cannot get picked for the first team no matter how well they play because they are deemed "not to have earned it" what do they have to do to "earn" a place on the bench then?

And if they are earning it, but aren't put on the bench because the manager would prefer to not fill the subs spaces, some would say to make a statement to the board..........?